ESL One Genting format and schedule released
With less than two weeks until the big event, ESL has released the format and schedule for ESL One Genting 2018.
ESL One Genting 2018 will be held January 23-28 at the Arena of Stars in Genting’s Highlands Resort with a $400,000 prize pool, and 400 qualifying points counting towards the TI8 direct invites up for grabs. It is the biggest Minor of the Dota Pro Circuit with an increased prizepool and 100 extra points, as well as featuring a 16 team line-up.
While the overall information has been provided, the specific groups for each team has yet to be announced.
ESL One Genting Format and Schedule:
- Tuesday to Thursday, January 23-25
- 16 teams
- Double Elimination
- Two groups of eight teams
- Opening matches Bo1 - all other matches Bo3
- Friday to Sunday, January 26-28
- Six team - top three from each group
- Group winners are seeded directly into the semifinals
- 2nd/3rd placed teams seeded into quarterfinals
- Quarter- and semifinals Bo3 - grand final Bo5
ESL One Genting Teams:
ESL One Genting 2018 Direct Invites:
ESL One Genting 2018 Qualified Teams: