Armlet toggle tweaked in minor patch
With all the controversy over the Armlet toggling nerf, Valve step up and fix the sensitivity in today's patch, reducing the impact on players who were using the item in a legitimate fashion. Other changes include the ability to more conveniently change your name via the Profile panel.
Today's minor patch comes with a change to the Armlet of Mordiggian toggling which has caused many a exacerbated comment by professional players since the 0,2 second delay was introduced in a recent patch. By tweaking the item hopefully it will still curtail the advantages afforded to those using toggling scripts while allowing continued use within the professional scene without any significant inconvenience. Other changes include the ability to change the player name from the Profile panel, as well as a fix to the spectator bug which was prominently displayed in a recent ACE League game, where in two Black King Bar's were bought by an Alchemist with only one of them showing as on cooldown, although the shared cooldown had been triggered normally.
Dota 2 Update - October 1st, 2013
- Player names can now be changed in the Profile panel.
- Tweaked Armlet Toggle sensitivity.
- Fixed shared cooldowns in inventory items not drawing correctly for spectators.
- Any action that would disable sellback now also disables disassembly.
- Aghanim's Scepter can no longer be disassembled by Meepo and Ogre Magi.
- Improved memory usage when displaying the blog in-client.
- [Linux] Fixed issue where chat text appears stretched
- Reduced memory usage
Source: Dota2.com Blog
Headline Image courtesy of Wykrhm.