Hevad 'RaiNKhaN' Khan Profile
- Khan started playing StarCraft when he was 13.
- Khan is also well known in the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 community.
- Khan enjoys trading cards, from baseball to MTG.
- Khan first played poker the day he graduated high school. Then lost $300 in $5-$10 home games before catching on to the five card game.
- Khan finally found his groove playing online in $16 9 man turbo sit-and-go's.
- Khan is good friends Bertrand 'ElkY' Grospellier.
- Khan struggled with bankroll management in the early years while he developed his mass tabling specialty.
- Khan's poker nickname "RaiNkhaN" was from the Mortal Kombat character "Rain", who serves as an assassin for Shao Kahn in the series.
- Khan attended SUNY Albany, but dropped out to focus on playing poker professionally.
- Khan brought notoriety to himself for massive multi-tabling when years ago he posted a video in which he played 26 sit-and-go's simultaneously to prove it was possible and he wasn't a poker bot.
- Khan has since played as many as 43 poker games at once on his home computer.
- Khan was so over the top during his 2007 WSOP Main Event run that the WSOP enacted the "Hevad Khan Rule" which disallowed boisterous celebrations.
- Khan,while he felt he was authentic, later apologized for his antics (e.g yelling out BULLLLDOZERRRR and jumping around with big oddball dances and warcries regularly) and served as a PokerStars Team pro for a couple years.
- Khan invested almost half his bankroll to enter the 2007 WSOP Main Event he ended up in 6th in. He had a sick rush of cards his first day to end one of the chip leaders.
Khan videos include an intro, three part interview on poker, gaming and SC2, and some of his 2007 WSOP antics:
Other famous poker player profiles: