The WarCraft 3 elite about StarCraft 2
GosuGamers Editor-in-Chief published an interview at the WarCraft section, where he talked with the WarCraft 3 elite about StarCraft 2.
- I think most people will switch to StarCraft 2, thus more sponsors and tournaments for StarCraft 2, says Creolophus.
“It seems like Blizzard still wants to keep the game as competitive as possible; meaning fast paced and a lot of patches if they are not happy about the balance in the game.
- Creolophus, 3rd in the WarCraft 3 GosuGamers Ranking
“I will definitely give it a shot and I know I'll find it fun, whether or not I'll play it professionally I don't know yet. It looks really cool with nice graphics and a promising gameplay.
- Grubby, 9th in the WarCraft 3 GosuGamers Ranking
“It's all in your mind anyways. If you are good at strategy, the game doesn't really matter in my opinion. If you have the micro and the head for WarCraft 3 you will surely have it for StarCraft 2 too.
- FuRy, 44th in the WarCraft 3 GosuGamers Ranking
“I will definitely try this game as soon as possible, a lot of players want to switch to StarCraft 2 or at least try it really seriously like me.
- ToD, 2nd in the WarCraft 3 GosuGamers Ranking
GosuGamers.net - Read the full article here