RulesNB: If a team/player profile already exists in the GosuGamers database then please message couchor on GosuGamers.net, add him on Skype under "couchor" or poke him on the GosuGamers Overwatch Discord server to get control over them.
• Weekly tournaments starting each Saturday at 18 CET
• Single Elimination
• Stopwatch mode based on the final map completion time or furthest objective reached. If both teams get stuck on the same objective/checkpoint then play the "next" map in the pool.
• Best of 3 matches for the entire bracket
• Team captains need to create a team and invite the other members in order to register themselves for the tournament. Team members then need to accept the invitation to the team.
• When registering for the tournament team members once again need to accept. While doing so, they must supply their Battle.net tag.
• All players must have their correct Battle.net tags entered as their Overwatch EU Battletag
• After registering you may change one or more players as long as the tournament has not begun. You need to add the replacement player(s) to your team (and he/she needs to accept) before you can add him/her to the tournament registration.
• Teams are also required to check in before the tournaments start - any team failing to check in will be replaced automatically by a team in the Reserve list
• Reserves must also check in to be eligable as replacements
• Check-in starts three hours prior to the commencement of a tournament
• All team captains are required to join https://discord.gg/0fOZnUZUrf5yjiS2 - the GosuGamers Discord server - where you can contact admins and players alike regarding the matches. Members of teams can also file a support ticket at the match page or as a last resort in the comment section on the match page.
• Registered players can find the opponent captain's Battle.tag on the match page which allows direct contact in regards to hosting details.
• If participating teams are unable to contact their opponent and 15 minutes passed from the scheduled starting time or if the opposing team is unable to present their six players into the game, it will result in a default win for the team that is fully ready to play - in case of a walkover notify an admin.
• The winning team's captain has to enter the result on the related match page. A screenshot of the result (*.jpeg or png) must be uploaded when entering the result.
• Teams are required to keep all screenshots taken until the end of the tournament.
• For best of 3 matches, enter the result and screenshot after each individual game.
• Server Location: Overwatch - Europe
• Game Mode: Private Game
• All maps and heroes are allowed
• For the first map of the series the admin will coinflip and the winner will get to choose the map and the starting side.
o Game 2 and onwards the loser of the previous map picks the next one.
Ingame problems and disqualifications:
• If a player for some reason cannot continue the game, the game may be remade provided that the issue happened before the one minute mark and no objectives were taken.
• First usage of known exploits or bugs will result in a forfeit of the current game. A second usage of known exploits or bugs will result in disqualification and potentially bans from participating in further GosuGamers tournaments.
• A formal complaint regarding behaviour and/or bugs needs to occur no more than 15 minutes after the game ended, otherwise the matter will be considered as closed
• Admins will reserve the right to disqualify a team based on their behaviour at their sole discretion if something noteworthy is brought to their attention
Spectating and streaming:
• All spectators and non-affiliated streams are prohibited
• Any sanctioned spectators such as tournament admins and/or affiliated streamers may not be rejected by the teams
Prizes and payments
Any and all tournament rewards and payments are to be awarded through paypal to the team captain no later then 30 days after the tournament's organizers receive the required informations from the team captain.
The above rules are to be seen as a guideline but can be updated by head admin at any time, to reflect last minute changes or clarifications/modifications as required