Morphling re-enters the Captain’s Mode, Anti Mage slightly nerfed with the 7.07 b update
The Anti-Mage pubs spam won’t stop anytime soon as he keeps his free two illusions talent, but he gets his strength gain and base intelligence diminished.
As soon as the Dota Pit minor concluded Valve released a small gameplay update with several nerfs to some of the heroes considered overpowered after the Dueling Fates Patch. The Anti-Mage level 15 talent that spawns two uncontrollable illusions on Blink got pushed for level 20. However, the two illusions incoming damage got increased from 250% to 350%.
Anti-Mage full changelog:
- Anti-Mage: Strength gain reduced from 1.5 to 1.3
- Anti-Mage: Base Intelligence reduced from 15 to 12
- Anti-Mage: Spell Shield reduced from 26/34/42/50% to 20/30/40/50%
- Anti-Mage: Level 15 changed from Blink Uncontrollable Illusion to +15 Agility
- Anti-Mage: Level 20 changed from +10 All Stats to Blink Uncontrollable Illusion
- Anti-Mage: Level 25 reduced from +30% Spell Shield to +25%
- Anti-Mage: Illusion talent incoming damage increased from 250% to 300%
- Anti-Mage: Fixed the illusion talent being able to be placed inside of your hero
Bane’s Enfeeble Steals Damage talent from level 10 has been replaced with +100 Cast Range, however, the threat still remains in game only that now it’s available at level 15. One hero that got only nerfs with the latest update is Beastmaster.
Beastmaster full changelog:
- Wild Axes manacost increased from 60/65/70/75 to 80
- Level 20 Talent reduced from +120 Wild Axes Damage to +100
- Boar damage reduced from 20/30/40/50 to 16/24/32/40
Morphling received a full rework in the Dueling fates patch and therefore he was one of the heroes removed from the Captain’s Mode. He’s spell damage and talents have been tinkered with a bit and he’s been restored in CM this morning. Also, completely reworked, Tiny, the biggest community disappointment from the new patch, has been slightly buffed, however, the much missed Aghanim’s Scepter hasn’t been restored.
Tiny full changelog:
- Tiny: Base strength increased by 4
- Tiny: Tree Grab cooldown from 40/32/24/16 to 15
- Tiny: Tree Grab splash damage from 70% to 100%
- Tiny: Tree Grab unit bonus damage increased from 25% to 30%
- Tiny: Tree Grab attack count increased from 2/3/4/5 to 2/3/4/6
- Tiny: Grow attack speed reduction rescaled from -30 to -20/25/30
- Tiny: Tossed unit bonus damage increased from 20% to 30%
- Tiny: Level 10 Talent increased from +25 Damage to +30
- Tiny: Level 10 Talent increased from +15% Magic Resistance to +20%
Several other heroes were touched by the latest update, as well as some of the news items added to the game. Also with the 7.07 b gameplay update, the backdoor protection damage reduction was increased from 25% to 40%. The full patch notes can be found here.
Did you buy an Aghanim's Scepter for Tiny since the Dueling Fates patch?
Thank you for voting!
Thank you for voting!