Playoff teams set for ESL One Thailand 2020: Americas
After a week of playing in groups, four teams have emerged as the victors to advance to the playoff stage in ESL One Thailand 2020: Americas.
All things considered, the outcome of teams advancing to the playoffs for ESL One Thailand 2020: Americas has been slightly surprising. Not only is it split 50/50 with two teams from NA and two teams from SA, but some of the more seasoned or favorites of the regions aren't even counted among them.
The four victors will begin the battle for the largest share of the $65,000 prize pool tomorrow, August 25th. It will be NA brawl followed by an SA fight.
- Six invited teams
- Two teams from a closed qualifier
- Group Stage - August 8th - August 23rd, 2020
- Single round-robin
- All matches are Bo3
- Top four teams advance to the upper bracket of the playoffs
- Bottom four teams are eliminated
- Click here for tiebreaker rules
- Playoffs - August 25th - August 30th, 2020
- Double-elimination bracket
- All matches except Grand Final are Bo3
- Grand Final is Bo5
$65,000 USD is spread among the teams as seen below: