Sources; Peru, Indonesia, Poland to host the Dota 2 Majors for DPC 2022-23
Sources report that the DPC 2022-23 Majors will bring Dota 2 and the best teams to compete in Peru, Indonesia, and Poland.
As part of the ongoing expansion of big Dota 2 events to various regions and countries, it has been revealed via sources that the three Majors for the DPC 2022-23 season will be taking place in Lima, Peru first, then Katowice, Poland, and end in Bali, Indonesia.
This year, 13/100 players hailed from Peru, tying Russia for the most represented country at The International 2022.
While the DPC will still be split into three Tours - Winter, Spring, and Summer - the schedule for the regional leagues went down from six weeks to just three.
However, the two divisions of each regional league will not be played in the same time frame anymore. Division 2 will start once Division1 matches are over.
Full 2022-23 DPC schedule
- Open Qualifiers: December 11-13, 2022
- Closed Qualifiers: December 14-15, 2022
- Division 1 Regional League Tournament: January 9-29, 2023
- Division 2 Regional League Tournament: January 30 - February 19, 2023
- Major Tournament: February 24 - March 5, 2023
- Open Qualifiers: March 13-15, 2023
- Closed Qualifiers: March 16-22, 2023
- Division 1 Regional League Tournament: March 13 - April 2, 2023
- Division 2 Regional League Tournament: April 3-23, 2023
- Major Tournament: April 28 - May 7, 2023
- Open Qualifiers: May 15-27, 2023
- Closed Qualifiers: May 18-24, 2023
- Division 1 Regional League Tournament: May 15 - June 4, 2023
- Division 2 Regional League Tournament: June 5-25, 2023
- Major Tournament: June 30 – July 9th, 2023