China Dota2 Supermajor
|TNC Pro Team||OG|
|The Final Tribe||Team Spirit|
Main Event June 2 - 10
- Group Stage
- The group stage will be played on June 2rd and 3rd
- Three GSL groups of four teams each
- Top two teams from each group advance to the Upper Bracket of Main Event
- Bottom two teams from each group advance to the Lower Bracket of Main Event.
- The playoffs will be held from June 4th to 10th
- Only the final two days will be in front of a live audience in the Yuanshen Gymnasium.
- Double Elimination
- All games will be Bo3
- Bo5 Grand Finals
- Regions: Europe, North America, South America, Asia, SouthEast Asia, CIS
-- Format for Qualifiers:
- One from each region Europe, South America, CIS, Southeast Asia, North America
-- 6 teams directly invited
Location: Shanghai, China
China Dota2 Supermajor Live Streams
CIS Qualifier (Completed)
EU Qualifier (Completed)
SA Qualifier (Completed)
NA Qualifier (Completed)
China Qualifier (Completed)
SEA Qualifier (Completed)
News for China Dota2 Supermajor
The penultimate event of the Pro Circuit 2017-2018 season will be featuring a 'super' format including double elimination brackets for both the group stage and the main event - spanning over the course of eight days of competition.
China Super Major has announced the ten direct invites to the biggest and last Dota Pro Circuit event of the season. Among the expected names such as Virtus.pro and Team Liquid, EG, Na'Vi and OG have been named - causing controversy and outrage.