China Dota2 Supermajor
|TNC Pro Team||Optic Gaming|
|The Final Tribe||Team Spirit|
Main Event June 2 - 10
- Group Stage
- The group stage will be played on June 2rd and 3rd
- Three GSL groups of four teams each
- Top two teams from each group advance to the Upper Bracket of Main Event
- Bottom two teams from each group advance to the Lower Bracket of Main Event.
- The playoffs will be held from June 4th to 10th
- Only the final two days will be in front of a live audience in the Yuanshen Gymnasium.
- Double Elimination
- All games will be Bo3
- Bo5 Grand Finals
- Regions: Europe, North America, South America, Asia, SouthEast Asia, CIS
-- Format for Qualifiers:
- One from each region Europe, South America, CIS, Southeast Asia, North America
-- 6 teams directly invited
Location: Shanghai, China
CIS Qualifier (Completed)
EU Qualifier (Completed)
SA Qualifier (Completed)
NA Qualifier (Completed)
China Qualifier (Completed)
SEA Qualifier (Completed)
News for China Dota2 Supermajor
Team Liquid becomes the first grand finalist of the China Supermajor after knocking down PSG.LGD Gaming in an overwhelming 2:0 sweep.
ViCi Gaming and Secret reached the end of the road while OpTic Gaming lost their chance for a direct invite to the 8th International after being so close to achieving it - losing the very final needed win for them against team VP to be Top 4.
OpTic Gaming's TI8 invite dreams are still alive as they and ViCi Gaming survived another day in the lower brackets at China Supermajor.
The upper bracket semifinals was a story of twos and zeroes as Team Liquid and PSG.LGD sent both Virtus.pro and Team Secret to the lower bracket in convincing fashion.