Florian "FA_Morgoth" Langmann Profile
Other big Langmann results include a second in a 2009 EPT PokerStars Caribbean Adventure NLHE event for $184k and a fourth in the 2009 EPT Monte Carlo High Rollers event for $266k. Langmann is a member of Team PokerStars Pro playing under the screename "F. Langmann." He has over $1.986 million in tournament earnings. Langmann was born January 11, 1983, grew up in Verden in Northern Germany and currently resides in Vienna, Austria.
- Respected Gosugamers member pn.berg_zerg recalled that FA_Morgoth was a ~ B-/B rank Zerg who was active around 2004. He was a 2v2 player with FA_Draconis.
- By the time Lisandro turned eighteen, the legal limit for gambling in Australia, he was making more money playing poker than he was from working a “regular” job.
- Langmann studied in Lund, then went to the University of Dresden where he studied computer science with a specialty of media.
- Langmann's StarCraft friend Rifter (Helge) introduced poker to him during his time at university.
- Langmann had just suffered a shoulder operation which required he stay home for two weeks and allowed him to focus solely on poker during his recovery.
- Langmann started playing Fixed Limit Hold'em at the very lowest levels of .02-.04. and worked his way up from there.
- Before Langmann made the leap to live tournaments he played many $55-$109 SNG's and +$55 MTT's.
- Langmann has become known as a specialist in deep finishes, ranking second all time in German poker money earners.
- Langmann's other tournament successes include winning a NLHE event at the 2008 CAPT Baden Open, another at the Spanish Poker Tour in Canarias, and a PLO event at the Spring Poker Festival in Vienna. He also won the €2,000 NLHE Main Event at the Poker Olymp in Hamburg in 2009 for €45,850.
- Langmann rarely plays cash games, preferring to focus on tournaments, whether live or online.
Four Langmann videos; WSOP interview, lucky EPT hand, EPT Copenhagen and Sunday Grind interview:
Other famous poker player profiles: