- Prize pool $5,000,000
- Start date 14 Feb 2019
- End date 29 Sep 2019
Prize pool - $5,000,000
|Playoffs: $3,500,000 USD||Stage 2: $500,000 USD|
|Stage 1: $500,000 USD||Stage 3: $500,000 USD|
Participating teams - Atlantic Division
|Atlanta Reign||Boston Uprising|
|Florida Mayhem||Houston Outlaws|
|London Spitfire||New York Excelsior|
|Paris Eternal||Philadelphia Fusion|
|Toronto Defiant||Washington Justice|
Participating teams - Pacific Division
|Chengdu Hunters||Dallas Fuel|
|Guangzhou Charge||Hangzhou Spark|
|Los Angeles Gladiators||Los Angeles Valiant|
|Seoul Dynasty||San Francisco Shock|
|Shanghai Dragons||Vancouver Titans|
- Matches will play out live from the Blizzard Arena each week. All 20 teams will play 28 matches over four five-week stages, for a total of seven matches per stage. With the exception of Stage 4, the top eight performing teams at the end of each stage will participate in a single-elimination Stage Playoff tournament for cash bonuses. Though the season is divided into four stages, wins and losses will count towards teams' full-season records and all-important seeding for the postseason.
- Stage 1 - February 14th - March 17th, 2019
- Stage 2 - April 4th - May 5th, 2019
- Stage 3 - June 6th - July 7th, 2019
- Stage 4 - July 25th - August 25th, 2019
- Status: Completed
- After Stage 4 finishes, the top Atlantic and Pacific division teams, along with the next four teams in the standings regardless of division, will automatically qualify for playoffs.
- The seventh- through twelfth-place teams in the overall standings will also have a chance to qualify for the playoffs. These teams will be pitted against each other in a single-elimination tournament, with the top two teams being able to join the playoffs for a total of eight teams.
- The 2019 All-Star Weekend will take place in the middle of the Overwatch League Regular Season, during a larger break between Stages 2 and 3.
Location: Los Angeles, United States
- Format: the winner of each matchup is the first team to win two maps.
- The losing team will pick the subsequent map, and the winning team will select whether they want to attack or defend.
- Game modes will be played in the following order: control, hybrid, assault, escort
- The first map will be predetermined by the league from the Stage 1 map pool.
- Game settings:
- First 4 matches: standard competitive.
- Last 6 matches: mystery heroes.
Overwatch League Season 2
|Go to tournament|
|Play-Ins - Regular Season Playoffs|
|Stage 3 - Regular Season Playoffs|
|Stage 2 - Regular Season Playoffs|
|Stage 1 - Regular Season Playoffs|
|Finals - Playoffs|
|Stage 4 - Regular Season|
|Stage 3 - Regular Season|
|Stage 2 - Regular Season|
|Stage 1 - Regular Season|
|All-Star Arcade - All-Star Game|
|Finals - All-Star Game|
|Talent Takedown - All-Star Game|
|6v6 Showmatch - Community Countdown|
|6v6 Capture the Flag - Community Countdown|
|Team Scrims - Community Countdown|