Intel Extreme Masters Season XI World Championship
- League of Legends:
- The Intel Extreme Masters League of Legends World Championship will begin with a group stage where the first round of matches are bo1 and the concecutive games are bo3
- The four best teams from the group stage will move on to the playoffs which will consist of best-of-three semifinals and a best-of-five grand final.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive:
- Round robin group stage with two groups of six.
- First placed teams in both groups will advance to the semifinals of the playoffs.
- Second and third placed teams in both groups will advance to the quarterfinals of the playoffs.
- Quarter and semifinals will be best-of-three. Finals will be best-of-five.
League of Legends: 25-26 February
StarCraft II: 3-5 March
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: 3-5 March
- StarCraft II:
- The tournament will feature 76 players.
- 12 Players will qualify from online and be seeded into the Ro24
- 64 Players will travel to Katowice to play in the first round (Ro64) for a chance to compete against the online qualifiers in the Ro24
- Ro64 - consists of four double elimination brackets of 16 players each.
- 12 top players will advance to the next round, and they'll be joined by 12 players from the online qualifiers.
- Ro24 will consists of four groups with six players in round robin format. Top three players from each group advance to the Ro12.
- Ro12 will be a single elimination playoff bracket. Players who placed first in their group will advance directly to the quarterfinals.
- Ro64/24 - Bo3, Ro12 - Bo5, Final - Bo7
- Location; Katowice, Poland
Intel Extreme Masters Season XI World Championship Live Streams
News for Intel Extreme Masters Season XI World Championship
Seven teams have received direct invites to the European and North American closed qualifiers of Intel Extreme Masters: Katowice 2017.
Prominent European teams FaZe Clan and North have received direct invites to Intel Extreme Masters: Katowice 2017.