Work with esports.
GosuGamers is an eSports portal covering all the major eSports, including Dota,OverWatch, CS:GO, League of Legends, StarCraft 2, Hearthstone and more. We provide high-quality editorial content alongside the event coverage the site is so famous for, allowing you to not just keep up with your scene of choice, but to dive into the detail in a way no other site does.
Being part of Gosugamers will give you:
- A chance to gain experience on one of the biggest platforms in eSports, and have your work seen by millions
- An environment that allows you to learn from some of the most experienced people in the industry
- An opportunity to promote your own community and make a difference in your local scene
- Contacts with pro players, the chance to gain access to press areas at events and move up in the world of eSports
- The opportunity to meet and get to know many like-minded people
As part of GosuCrew you are expected to:
- Put in a few hours a week to make sure the coverage/editorial work is complete
- Be able to work as part of a team or independently as required
- Take initiative, demonstrate hunger and be proactive in your work
- Use Discord for meetings, and crew forums
- We will assist you and ensure your evolution as part of the team is continual, making you a more attractive asset for other firms and companies too.
Full time staff can expect a competitive salary as well as a dream work location on the Maltese coast, meaning the Mediterranean life is yours to enjoy. Paid positions, typically in development, are available for the right candidate with the right skill set, and with a site as busy and popular as GosuGamers has become there is always work that needs to be done behind the scenes to keep things ticking over.