Dota 2 Asia Championships 2018
|Evil Geniuses||Invictus Gaming|
|Vici Gaming||LGD Gaming|
|TNC Pro Team||OpTic Gaming|
March 30th - April 7th
- Group Stage
-- 2 groups with 8 teams each. Round Robin Bo1 format.
-- Top 2 teams from each group will advance to Main Event Playoffs.
-- Bottom two of each group will be eliminated.
-- 3rd to 6th of each group from group stage.
-- One Round Single Elimination Bo3 bracket.
-- 4 winners will advance. Losers Elminated.
-- Double Elimination bracket.
-- 1st and 2nd Rounds of LB are Bo1. Grand Finals is Bo5. All other matches are Bo3.
- Europe, CIS, China, SouthEast Asia, North America, South America
- Format (EU, NA, SA, SEA, CIS)
- 6 teams directly invited
- 2 teams qualify through the Open Qualifier.
- Double elimination bracket.
- All matches are Bo3.
- Two teams qualifies to Main Tournament.
- Format China
- Stage 1
- Twelve teams are divided into two groups
- Bo1 round robin.
- The top team from each group directly qualifies to the Main Tournament.
- The bottom team from each group is eliminated.
- Stage 2
- An 8-team Bo3 double-elimination bracket with a Bo5 grand-final
- Four teams (2nd and 3rd place in Stage 1) are seeded in the upper bracket, other 4 teams are in the
- lower bracket.
- Winner qualifies to Main Tournament.
Group Stage (Completed)
Group A Tiebreakers (Completed)
News for Dota 2 Asia Championships 2018
By winning their first tournament in 6 months at the Dota 2 Asia Championships 2018, Mineski secured 750 Dota Pro Circuit points, $370,000 in prize money and fourth place on the DPC Rankings.
LGD Gaming head to the grand finals of DAC 2018 to face Mineski - to compete for their first DPC championship title.
Mineski made history as the first SEA team in the Grand Finals of a Dota Pro Circuit Major by powering through the only Chinese team left competing at the LAN.
Virtus.pro refuse to be taken out of DAC 2018 as they overpower Vici Gaming and then outlast TNC Gaming.
The SEA team secured a top 4 finish at a DPC LAN for the first time in two months while the last Chinese representatives in the Upper Bracket advanced by defeating the TI7 Champions.