Dota 2 Asia Championships 2018
|Evil Geniuses||Invictus Gaming|
|Vici Gaming||LGD Gaming|
|TNC Pro Team||OpTic Gaming|
March 30th - April 7th
-- The format will be announce soon
- Europe, CIS, China, SouthEast Asia, North America, South America
- Format (EU, NA, SA, SEA, CIS)
- 6 teams directly invited
- 2 teams qualify through the Open Qualifier.
- Double elimination bracket.
- All matches are Bo3.
- Two teams qualifies to Main Tournament.
- Format China
- Stage 1
- Twelve teams are divided into two groups
- Bo1 round robin.
- The top team from each group directly qualifies to the Main Tournament.
- The bottom team from each group is eliminated.
- Stage 2
- An 8-team Bo3 double-elimination bracket with a Bo5 grand-final
- Four teams (2nd and 3rd place in Stage 1) are seeded in the upper bracket, other 4 teams are in the
- lower bracket.
- Winner qualifies to Main Tournament.
Dota 2 Asia Championships 2018 Live Streams
News for Dota 2 Asia Championships 2018
On the Grand Final day of DAC, 'Zhilei BurNing Xu 'will be invited specially to present gifts to the live audience in the Shanghai Oriental Sports Center.
The details for the DAC 2018 Major continue to trickle in as the group and main event dates have been solidified by Perfect World.
Perfect World has partnered up with PGL and FaceIT to host the non Chinese DAC 2018 Major open and regional qualifiers starting in just over one week.
Team Secret have received the final direct invite for DAC 2018 Major expected to take place in the spring.
Europe Qualifer (Completed)
North America Qualifier (Completed)
South America Qualifer (Completed)
Southeast Asia Qualifier (Completed)
CIS Qualifier (Completed)
China Qualifers Playoffs (Completed)
China Qualifer Group Stage (Completed)