StarLadder i-League Invitational Season 4
|Team Kinguin||Team Empire|
-- Main Tournament - February 1st - 4th
- 2 invited teams
- 6 qualifier teams from each region
- Group Stage
- Two groups of four teams
- Double-elimination (GSL) format with matches played in Bo3.
- Top two from each group advance to Playoffs.
- Four teams play in a single-elimination bracket
- Semifinals is in Bo3, finals is in Bo5.
-- Location: Shanghai, China
-- Qualifier - October 28th
-- 6 regions - Europe, CIS, Southeast Asia, North America, South America, China
-- Format for qualifier
- Eight teams
- Single elimination bracket
- All matches are Bo3.
- Winner qualifies to the Main Tournament.
News for StarLadder i-League Invitational Season 4
Team Liquid secure another title as they dominate LGD Gaming 3:1 to become champions of StarLadder iLeague Season 4 Invitational Minor
Newbee ended the day as the Group B leaders, claiming a playoff spot in the StarLadder iLeague Season 4 Invitational Minor.
Team Liquid topped Group A after a flawless run rounding out Day 1 of the StarLadder iLeague Season 4 Invitational Minor.
The Dota 2 competitive scene is fully booked with events. One week from now StarLadder i-League Season 4 Invitational will kick off in China.