Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update for 28/10/19 (184.108.40.206)
From the CSGO Blog:
- Added restrictions on tradability and marketability of newly purchased case keys, see here for more details: https://blog.counter-strike.net/?p=26113&preview=true.
- TL;DR: From today, you can no longer trade keys with other people or sell them on the community market. Pre-existing CS:GO container keys are unaffected–those keys can still be sold on the Steam Community Market and traded.
- Fixed a client UI issue sometimes displaying CS:GO Weapon Case as genuine quality.
- Fixed an exploit where players could avoid Danger Zone damage if they had an invalid player name.
- Once a drone starts self-destructing it can no longer grab cargo.