Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update for 9/19/19
Via the CS:GO blog:
- New console commands for practicing grenades and perfecting grenade trajectories:
- cl_grenadepreview: show a live update of the grenade’s trajectory while the pin is pulled.
- cl_sim_grenade_trajectory : Freeze the trajectory of the currently equipped grenade for the specified number of seconds. Useful for studying the path of long range smokes that go out of view.
- sv_rethrow_last_grenade: Recreate the last grenade thrown on this server. Useful for testing the same flash against multiple positions.
- Fixed deathmatch behavior tree to support FFA matches.
Rumor has it:
- Yes, the new commands are locked down by sv_cheats
- For the most part, appears to be some simple maintenance otherwise: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/GameTracking-CSGO/commit/fedeeb7ef781f78f5d15cd3fdfa1bf083c2d19b0
- Size is close to ~25 MB