CS:GO Update: Cologne stickers added
The most recent CS:GO update has brought to us Cologne stickers as well as player autographs and revamped watch panel UI.
Valve has released a CS:GO update which contains the team stickers for ESL One Cologne, as well as the new addition to the stickers family – player autographs. Each player was asked to submit signature in order to get his autograph sticker created.
The already famous Pick'Em Challenge is available once again, but this time we will be able to use player signatures for comprehensive picks, such as headshot percentage, KDR, pistol kills, etc. No doubt that this new feature will boost a demand for the player signatures.
The Watch panel will now feature a totally revamped look where we will be able to see an updated scoreboard and many more statistics, such as round performance panel for player matches, etc.
ESL One Cologne 2015
- ESL One Cologne Player Autograph Capsules are now available for purchase, with 50% of the proceeds from capsule sales going to the players and organizations. Player Autograph Stickers can be used as game pieces in the Cologne 2015 Player Pick’Em Challenge.
- ESL One Cologne Team Stickers are now available for purchase, with 50% of the proceeds from sticker sales going to the organizations. Team Stickers can be used as game pieces in the Cologne 2015 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
- Updated the Watch panel
- Added the Cologne 2015 Pick’Em Challenges and Matches.
- Your matches and tournament matches are now presented with an updated scoreboard and round performance panel
- [Linux] Fixed bug where bomb beeping was not playing on all channels.
- [Windows] Added a graphics driver hint to try to use the dedicated GPU when available on laptops.
- Minor volume and pitch adjustments to weapon equip and reload sounds
- Fixed a sound synchronization bug with some Falchion knife animations
More content on GosuGamers: