PUBG PC 1.0 Update #1 Now Available; Patch Notes Released
Bluehole Studios has just released PUBG's PC 1.0 Update #1, adding in a number of brand new changes and bug fixes.
Over the past couple of days, a number of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ players were complaining about a number of newly found issues in the game. This includes complaints regarding the new map selection bug and the character position readjustment issue. However, with Bluehole Studios keeping up to date with the complaints of its community, a new update is now available in PUBG.
The live servers for PUBG were set to undergo maintenance today for a couple of hours from 6 PM PST/ 3 AM CET. Though the maintenance period was extended by an hour due to an unforeseen technical issue, the live servers are now back online. So, if you are one who has been waiting to play the game, let us inform you that you can do so now.
Apart from fixing the previously mentioned bug fixes, the developers took this opportunity to add in a number of other bug fixes as well. This includes the marking issue on Miramar and the recent replay issue. For more information, check out the complete patch notes for the update down below:
- Changed the map selection ratio to be equal for Erangel and Miramar.
- Adjusted replay system so that players can only view game replays from 3 minutes after death.
- This is to prevent sharing opponent’s positions to surviving teammates immediately after death.
- Fixed the issue where some buildings and objects were not marked on the Miramar world map.
- Reduced occurrences of the issue where replays occasionally crashed back to the lobby screen.
- On restarting a replay, it will continue where last viewed.
- Fixed the issue where the beginning of the Death Cam and replay was missing.
- Fixed the issue where players couldn’t earn BP.
- We will update with a compensation plan soon.
- Fixed the issue where players could die unexpectedly from fall damage.
- Fixed the issue where bullets couldn’t penetrate particular fences from both sides.
With the update now live in the game, don’t forget to give the developers your feedback regarding the new changes or if you have come across any new bugs or glitches in the game. For more information, check out the official PUBG forums page.
Stay tuned for more information regarding PUBG as a new fix might be coming your way regarding the matchmaking delay and leaderboards glitch, very soon. Till then, comment below and let us know what you think of Bluehole Studios and its approach to fixing PUBG’s fixes.