Per 'SaFT' Johansson Profile
Johannson's poker interest was developed seriously in 2004. He was another player that played mostly cash games under various names on different sites so it's hard to track his results, but Iain "TillerMaN" Girdwood indicated he played as high as $50/$100 No Limit Hold'em. While Johansson hasn't concentrated on live play, he does have some results. He came in second in the 2006 Swedish Open Poker Championship SKr 3,000 No Limit Hold'em event for $11,108. His best finish at the World Series of Poker was in 2007 where he finished in 538th place in the Main Event for $25,101. Johannson finished fourth in the 2011 Nordic Masters of Poker SKr 5,000 NLHE tournament in Stockholm for $15k. He was born January 7th, 1982 in Sweden and now lives in Sliema, Malta.
- Johansson played against Bertrand 'ElkY' Grospellier [GF 2003-Group C R6]
- Johansson won the 2003 WGC Sweden Finals.
- Johansson was the Swedish representative in 2003 World Cyber Games, but didn't qualify for the playoffs due to his 2 wins and 4 losses.
- Johansson is known for being a very quiet and calm player with good manners.
- Johansson jokingly claims to be a demon Christmas rhyme composer.
- Johansson is known for having a very good head for figures.
- Johansson has a M.Sc in Business and Economics at the Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Johansson, since 2007, has been working at the business area manager for two casino sites within the Betsson family of sites.
- Johansson develops and runs by adding new games and creating more interactive design.
- Johansson lives in a semi-detached house with his girlfriend and pet dog in Malta.
Per "SaFT" Johansson continues to play poker as a hobby while his career continues to grow at Betsson where he manages over 15 employees at their Malta office.
Johansson's 2003 WGC match with ElkY:
Other famous poker player profiles: