Stephen 'PoorUser' Costello Profile
- Costello was an avid StarCraft player in high school.
- Costello went to Fairfield University in Connecticut and working on a Psychology degree.
- Costello played in the occasional college poker game with his buddies.
- Costello learned of poker's potential from online players at TeamLiquid/LiquidPoker like Dan 'rekrul' Schreiber, Victor "Nazgul" Goossens and Dudey. One friend gave him $10 and off he went.
- Costello's username "poor user" referred to his humble beginnings and Starcraft to playing poor eco style.
- Costello was inspired by Iain "TillerMaN" Girdwood, TheBusDriver and Bertrand 'ElkY' Grospellier who played high stakes compared to his low stakes.
- Costello plays anywhere from $5/$10 to $100/$200, and enjoys heads up play.
- Costello's best and worst losing days have been around $50,000.
- Costello still enjoys StarCraft, table tennis, soccer, and chess when he he has free time.
Stephen "PoorUser" Costello enjoys 16 tabling his poker playing with a style that is less mathematical or rigid, but rather requiring adaption and hand reading.
Costello giving some poker training advice:
Other famous poker player profiles: