Phantom Lancer to Captain's Mode
The the latest patch for the test version of Dota 2, Valve doesn't deliver a new hero. Last week's new hero Phantom Lancer proceeds to Captain's Mode, though. The update notes list mostly changes which are either bugfixes or fixes to unintended features.
For thirteen heroes, the turn rates are also changed, which affects the movement control of the heroes. In popular public game modes random draft and single draft, where randoming a hero does not give extra gold, the random button is now hidden.
- Enabled Phantom Lancer in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spiritbreaker.
- Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction self explosion still stunning you if you are invulnerable.
- Alchemist: Fixed night vision being too small.
- Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction damage being too small.
- Bane: Fixed being unable to nightmare non-hero units.
- Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak to not trigger Sphere.
- Beastmaster: Fixed Aghanim's Primal Roar cast range being 50 too short.
- Beastmaster: Fixed base damage being slightly too low.
- Brewmaster: Fixed attack range being 138 instead of 128.
- Brewmaster: Fixed critical strike working against wards.
- Brewmaster: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Brewmaster: Fixed Primal Split's Wind element being unable to Dispel Sandstorm.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs bounty being too small.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs knockback speed and distance being too small.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Rocket Flare reveal aoe.
- Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs having very small night vision.
- Crystal Maiden: Fixed Crystal Nova vision.
- Dark Seer: Fixed Vacuum tree aoe destruction being too big.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed very minor inaccuracy on Dragon Form attack range.
- Enigma: Fixed Eidolon split attack count incrementing on allied unit attacks.
- Invoker: Fixed Chaos Meteor burn damage being a little too low.
- Juggernaut: Fixed Omnislash selection aoe being slightly too big.
- Lifestealer: Fixed Feast working against wards.
- Lone Druid: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5).
- Lone Druid: Fixed Spirit Bear getting trapped in Power Cogs and Sprout.
- Lone Druid: Fixed Entangling Roots working on wards.
- Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift speed boost disappearing from other units upon Lycan.
- Lycan: Fixed other controlled units not getting movement buff if created after Shapeshift was cast.
- Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift not healing for the amount of bonus HP he gains.
- Morphling: Fixed being able to heal under Ice Blast.
- Nevermore: Fixed Requiem of Souls travel distance being too small.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed arcane orb doing bonus damage to Warlock illusions.
- Puck: Fixed attack range.
- Puck: Fixed channel time on level 4 Phase Shift.
- Pugna: Fixed Life Drain range not improving with Aghanim's Scepter.
- Riki: Fixed Blink Strike not guaranteeing a backstab proc.
- Shadow Fiend: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5).
- Slardar: Fixed Crush duration on creeps.
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed base Intelligence.
- Warlock: Fixed Golem's Flaming Fists doing half damage in a bigger aoe.
- Fixed Force Staff cast range (600->800).
- Fixed Bloodstone charge loss from 30 to 33%.
- Fixed Shiva's Guard blast radius.
- Fixed Manta invulernability duration (0.23->0.1).
- Fixed Tranquil Boots broken movement speed being too low.
- Fixed Shiva's Guard not granting unobstructed vision during the cast phase.
- Fixed Satyr Hellcaller's Shockwave doing less damage than intended.
- Fixed Neutral Ursa Warrior Thunder Clap doing 20% slow instead of 25%.
- Fixed Ghost's frost attack missing 15 bonus damage.
- Fixed minor inaccuracy on dire range upgraded creeps bounty.
- Fixed Ogre Mauler having 3 extra armor.
- Fixed Spirit Bear bounty being too low.
- Fixed Greater Boar unit level.
- Fixed Healing Ward vision radius.
- Fixed Lycan Wolves giving too much XP.
- Fixed Freezing Field ground slow aoe being slightly off.
- Fixed Heaven's Halberd's disarm not being dispellable.
- The Random button is now hidden whenver the player wouldn't get gold for randoming (RD & SD modes).
- If no stats will be recorded for a match due to someone leaving too early the abandonment message will now reflects this.
- Added an option for simplified controls, where right clicking always moves, and left clicking performs all actions.
- Fixed hero-type units (like Brewmaster's splits) being able to purchase items directly into the Stash from the Secret Shop.
- Added free camera control for Spectators and Replays (dota_free_camera in the console).
- All events involving player-controlled units now show up in the combat log.
- Added new Director event for when Roshan spawns.
- Fixed smoke of deceipt not making some heroes invisible (it was visual only).
- Added healing overhead messages to Dazzle and Omni
Sources: Dota 2 development forums