The new version was launched a few hours ago and it will be the new stable version. Whisp, Rubick and Disruptor are now in the -cm pool while a lot of heroes have been reworked.
We weren't just expecting it: we were in need. IceFrog, as always, realized about our needs and released the new stable version, 6.74.
There are a lot of very important modifications that will change the metagame dramatically. Here's a list of some of them:
- Added Wisp, Disruptor and Rubick to CM
- Added Aghanim's Scepter on Ogre Magi
- Wall of Replica reworked
- Wall of Replica illusions take 300% damage (up from 250%)
- Wall of Replica Aghanim bonus no longer creates allied illusions
- Wall of Replica Aghanim bonus now increases illusion damage from 70/80/90 to 100/120/140% instead
- Black hole now prevents heroes being Forced out with Force Staff
- Urna Swarm replaced with a new spell
Urna Swarm will be reused for a future hero.
Temporarily enhances the Assassin's chitinous armor with organic barbs, causing him to prevent and reflect the next player based damage instance and stuns the target. Lasts 4.5 seconds.
Duration: 4.5 seconds
Damage return: 100% (after resistance on your hero)
Note: Only triggers on player based damage, both physical and magical. Does not prevent status debuffs. Spikes visually grow out of the hero when he is in this state.
- Ethereal Jaunt now dodges projectiles
- Removed Unexplored Fog of War
- Ether Blast slow increased from 60% to 80%
- Invoker's skills reworked
- Chaos Meteor damage increased from 80+Exort*30 to 80+Exort*35
- Chaos Meteor land time decreased from 1.5 to 1.3
- EMP can no longer hit Invulnerable/Tornadoed units
- EMP cooldown increased from 25 to 30 seconds
- Sun Strike damage type changed from Magical to Pure
- Sun Strike now reveals the area it will hit before the damage impact
- Tornado cooldown increased from 25 to 30 seconds
- Tornado Damage decreased from 77.5+(Wex+Quas)*23 to 70+(Wex+Quas)*20
- Flame Break is now a targeted AoE spell
Our own shostakovich wrote a quick summary about his thoughts regarding the impact of these changes in the competitive scene. Feel free to provide feedback or share your ideas/thoughts about it.
IceFrog announced in the loadscreen that 6.75 will be focused in content/remakes so we should expect some remakes (Phoenix will be most likely one of them because he made a topic regarding that matter). Stay tuned, GosuGamers will keep you updated.