DotA v6.70 is out
Our favourite programmer Icefrog just released the jubliee version 6.70 as his Christmas gift to all DotA fans around the world. In the mix are the long awaited Phoenix and Tukarr, a mighty Ice Warrior, as new hero additions!
Both seem to belong in the ganker/semi carry category. To be found in the list of Tuskarrs spells are critical strikes and a lot of nukes. Icarus the Phoenix is able to end his life on purpose, releasing a disrupting wave of fire in an area of 1000; he is also armed with a summon- and the obligatory damage spell.
Massive updates were made on Death Prophet, Juggernaut, Leshrac, Silencer and Lich. Especially the last named, as the manacost for his frostarmor got doubled up to 50 from the previous 25, in exchange for a nerf of the ability overall. Silencers "Curse of the Silent" recieved a rescale as well, from 14 to 20/18/16/14, making it significantly harder to spam the spell in early phases.
Hugely buffed and big winner of the version is Leshrac with an increased spell damage of his "Split Earth" from 70/140/210/290 to 120/180/240/300, a reduce on the Lightnings and a rework of Diabolic Edict, which from now on, no longer uses a cast point.
Base damages overall were increased on Death Prophet, Prophet, Naga Siren, Templar Assassin and Twin Head Dragon.
Three new items got added as well. The consumable item "Smoke of Deceit" casts all allied players in an area of 900 invisible and provides them with a speed buff. Next on the list is the protective Medallion of Courage, which increases the carriers armor and mana regeneration.
At last we have the "stats buffer" Ancient Janggo of Endurance, coming along with three charges, providing allies with slight AS and MS buffs.
DotA v6.70b has been released to fix the bug occuring in the latest version.
* Added support for Turkish language
* Fixed Essence Shift interaction with Tuskar and Phoenix
* Fixed some bugs with All Int/Agi/Str and SD modes
* Fixed Techies Land Mines not triggering on Phoenix
* Fixed various misc bugs with Supernova
* Fixed Sunray and Last Word/Hex interaction
* Fixed Degen Aura working against towers
* Fixed Janggo killing Forged Spirits
* Fixed some attack modifier (Feast, Backstab, etc) interactions with Supernova
* Fixed a minor visual effect issue when picking up a Gem with full inventory
* Fixed Item drop commands interaction with Sunray
* Fixed various tooltips
* Fixed a fatal error if Phoenix dies while using Sunray against Blademail/Dispersion
* Walrus Punch cooldown from 18/16/14 to 30/24/18
* Walrus Punch landing damage from 100/200/300 to 75/150/225
* Walrus Punch crit from 2.5 to 2.25
* Snowball max chase duration from 4 to 3.25 seconds
* Snowball no longer dispels negative buffs on you and your allies while rolling
* Fixed an old bug with Call Down instantly killing Forged Spirits
New map release with unspecific bug fixes.
getdota.com - Download
playdota.com - Changelog