Patch 2.6.13 Released
The latest patch (2.6.13) released by S2Games features the latest brand new hero, Rally enters Newerth on early access. There are also a few minor optimizations and bug fixes and the introduction of some new cosmetic content as usual.
Aside from this, the new targeting mechanic, vector entity, is now implemented in the game alongside Rally which may result in further new heroes down the track having spells which make use of this mechanic.
== New Content ==
- Added new Early Access Hero: Rally
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Alt Avatar: Warlord Rally
- Added new Premium Rally Alt Avatar: Joan D'Rally
* Rally is a melee strength hero who creates a new dynamic on the battlefield. Rally can Compel his allies to either save them or launch them into battle. Setting up a Seismic Slam that hits one or more targets will guarantee destruction upon his enemies.
- Added new Salforis Alt Avatar: Lord Thanatos
- Limited Edition Jurassic Warden has returned to Newerth for one week!
== General ==
- Pets are now deleted when the owner terminates
- Items that drop on death always lose ownership, even when dropping off a pet
- Fixed possible editor lockup when editing water
== Optimizations & Bug Fixes ==
- Courier: Fixed the courier from being pulled or pushed by abilities when immune
- Genjuro: Removed the animation from Genjuro so it does not stop any current channeling animations
- Genjuro: Fixed Harkon's Blade interaction so that the slow state of Genjuro will properly apply if you attack out of Genjuro's stealth state with Harkon's toggled on
- Null Stone: Fixed the reset effect making the dead hero glow for a split second when Null Stone goes off of cooldown
- Arachna: Fixed Spiderling so that it won't die if Arachna dies while the Spiderling is in midair
- Chronos: Fixed Chronofield so that units properly play their idle animation after it expires
- Empath: Fixed Homecoming Stone/ Post Haste so it won't immediately cancel if Empath uses it while in her " As One " state
- Nomad: Fixed Edge Counter so that it plays the correct animations for each respective alt
- Pebbles: Fixed Enlarge from playing the rock skin shed animation when he is invisible
- Pharaoh: Fixed an exploit with Wrath of the Pharaoh and Staff of the Master. You can no longer cast Wrath of the Pharaoh, pick up Staff of the Master (or get a courier/friend's hero to deliver it to you) and then use the secondary ultimate skill (hotkey "D") immediately after. The cooldowns will now be properly shared.
- Silhouette: Fixed White Lotus Silhouette's Sky Dance animation so that it uses the alt's model instead of the original's model
HoN Forums - 2.6.13 Patch