EHOME's LaNm analyzes his Tiny

15 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

EHOME’s Zhang “LaNm” Zhicheng takes the time to analyze one of the best games, if not the best, of The International 2; his team facing off against the Malaysian side of Orange eSports in the third round of the losers’ bracket.

Chinese powerhouse, EHOME, returned to their homeland from Seattle, United States after taking a convincing sixth place at the second edition of The International. One of EHOME’s members, Zhang “LaNm” Zhickeng made a 75-minute video about his game using Tiny against Orange eSports. However, due to the bad quality of the video, It’s Gosu has decided to summarize it using an article instead of adding subtitles.

“Hello everyone, I am Zhang “LaNm” Zhickeng from EHourOME. A lot of fans are interested in the game we played in the third round of the losers’ bracket of The International 2 against Orange eSports. I will explain how Tiny works in this game. I hope this video [Here article] can help the community."

Do you want to read more? http://www.itsgosu.c...rnational-2_708

#2 4saken.infinity

4saken.infinity

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

Just do the subtitles. I don't give a shit about video quality but watching things in motion >>>>>>>>>>>>> reading some wall of text. Also, considering how bad the writing usually is in the articles over at your place, it would be much easier to stomach it line by line on a video than as a block.

Obviously I am gonna skim the article nonetheless and your effort is appreciated on behalf of all the people who read it including myself.

#3 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Also, considering how bad the writing usually is in the articles over at your place

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate Oo

#4 4saken.infinity

4saken.infinity

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

2012-09-14 16:51, GoSuMali wrote:

Also, considering how bad the writing usually is in the articles over at your place

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate Oo

It's not a compliment and you shouldn't take it as one. It's important to have confidence in yourself but it's equally important to know that you can be much better. Even the best can get better. And the writing there is by no means the best. It's my impression of the writing on the whole website and not just your writing and it's definitely not a compliment.

#5 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

I was being sarcastic =] I am not sure why you are harsh like this though :P

#6 4saken.infinity

4saken.infinity

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

2012-09-14 17:09, GoSuMali wrote:

Yep I got that you were being sarcastic. Hence why I posted that bit about self-confidence being good but only to a certain extent as I believe that a sarcastic retort to a criticism is usually the result of over-confidence. As to why I am being harsh, well, I am a hard-boiled cynic, spare me my cynicism.

#7 holypepsi

holypepsi

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

that video is awesome..i thoguht ehome was gonna to lose but they knew they were doing fine..

#8 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

2012-09-14 17:19, 4saken.infinity wrote:

2012-09-14 17:09, GoSuMali wrote:

Yep I got that you were being sarcastic. Hence why I posted that bit about self-confidence being good but only to a certain extent as I believe that a sarcastic retort to a criticism is usually the result of over-confidence. As to why I am being harsh, well, I am a hard-boiled cynic, spare me my cynicism.

I am actually not over-confident at all. However, I think that my work is "good", not the best but not the worst either. People should keep in mind that we (be it me or staff from GosuGamers, joinDOTA and whatnot) do not have a background in journalism. So to you, maybe I am an awful writer but as long as there are a few people who like my work, I will continue. I will never be able to please everyone.

#9 AnubiA.DemoniC

AnubiA.DemoniC

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

Great article, really a nice read :) It may not cater to the usual public player, but for ppl playing in an unknown team, this is really gold!

#10 ArtofTrolling-_-

ArtofTrolling-_-

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

#1,3,5 relax dude. it's ok .. lol

On topic, a great article indeed and very insightful analysis by Lahm. Chinese players' understanding and knowledge of DorA is insane. Just imagine if any of these Chinese players could speak English well, no one would give a shit about those English casters like Tobi. They should thank God for Chinese not speaking English. lol