Mineski Total Failure

81 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 mcflurry.eu

mcflurry.eu

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

After the WCG Asia Tournament, Mineski really showed their full potential... And that "Full Potential" according to fanboys are "TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT" for Pinoys who are following their Dota2 Stint. That should be the final nail In the coffin for the present team after literally being "TRASHED" by a "NO NAMER TEAM"(XT.Dota2) in Losers Bracket Semi Finals. I saw a post in Mineski Events Team page in FB, and said that they were "LUCKY" in the draw. Well indeed they are since their behinds might get whipped in the first round of the tournament and that would be really more degrading to the team. Personally, Duskbin is more fit to compete in the international scene than Mineski. They need to regroup and maybe needs to recruit new players that would really dedicate themselves to the game. Maybe, just maybe, they need to bring back Julz and build a new team around him. They just won a game against a total noob team(LOF Dota2) in the 2nd round of the LOsers Bracket. Even though they have the upper hand, they still didn't finish the game early. They played around a bit, gave the opposing team kills, diving recklessly, etc... I bet if LGD has that advantage over their opponent, they would finish the game immediately, not fool around. That's one of the most clear flaw the this Mineski team has, "COCKINESS" and "IMMATURITY".

I'm not trolling them or what, I'm just letting the Mineski Organization know what are my observation on their recent Dota2 Roster.

PS

DK Forever... BURNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

#2 Rufio-

Rufio-

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Ok man we got your point "No julz, now win." but you dont have to hide behind another flag.

#3 TwincasT

TwincasT

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

/thread

#4 mcflurry.eu

mcflurry.eu

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

@ #1

Sorry man, I'm half American that is based in england that goes to the Phils for vacation and I'm an American citizen that's why I have the right to wear this flag. I'm not a Julz fanboy, it's just my opinion since Julz is a former Mineski player. I even think that Duskbin with MrSwish and Vigass is the best Dota2 team out there. Just like my grandmother say in tagalog "NAKAKAAWA" < I pity the manager of Mineski. We all know that Philippines is a hard country to live in, free jackets to the players, allowances, freebies, etc. and what do their manager get after the tournament? Nothing. This is just my 2 cents man. If you don't agree with me then post your own opinion. It's totally free and no one will stop you from doing it.

Sometimes truth is hard to swallow. Nuff said :P [b]

#5 nujabes

nujabes

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Duskbin? you must be joking. MrSwish isn't on that team anymore. Lineup is now 3/5 Singaporean so they can't "represent" the Philippines anymore.

#6 preachers

preachers

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

oke xteam no name team

#7 XDT-SevenSam

XDT-SevenSam

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

if you really watch competitive from a long time you must know this team .. this team is consist player from MK that beat SB (when SB still a SEA powerhouse) ..also beat nv.cn (zhou and pis era) .. and i still remember the don juan (mid player in XTEAM) beat yamateh like 2 - 0 in the mid in old time .. soo if you are known well about SEA competitive you must be known them .. they have same level with trust in the old time and wootz julz etc not even born yet .. .. but they disband in 2010 if im not wrong and now they just start a new team with 3 their old player ..

#8 LXG_FLY

LXG_FLY

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

bring back julz, i dont think that would be possible. Dreamz right now are doing great with Julz with them. MI should change roster again. i just hate seeing them competing outside country tourneys and representing PH. their team is not yet stable atm.

#9 wawawe20

wawawe20

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

foreign people keep looking down on ph if they don't do something about this.

#10 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:56 AM

XT is not a no name team and MI just needs more motivation to win. They can win if they use a proper strat.