Dear Valve/Steam/Sponsors

25 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 EnochElai

EnochElai

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:09 AM

After hearing people complaining about crowd in TI2 not cheering for IG/CHinese team whatsoever...i just suddenly think and hope for one thing....

To Valve hope you guys rotate the hosting country for THE INTERNATIONAL..like olympics.. so everybody got chance to watch their favorite team. Maybe next time held it in China so EUs can go and travel other country as well. I think most of the crowd is cheering for NaVi because its given that the venue of the event is US... now lets try the Chinese crowd. And maybe someday will be held in Malaysia so i can watch too.. i might be rooting for Chinese team but i dont mind clapping my hands for NaVi as well and ask for their autographs :) weee :) I hope you guys make it more interesting by doing so...your company is rich anyway ^^v

#2 Vertigo

Vertigo

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

Too little, too late

Link

#3 Sylar_Quintana

Sylar_Quintana

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Oh, like they did before?
Hosting it in Germany and then Seattle? (we all know Seattle and Köln are basically the same!)

#4 EnochElai

EnochElai

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

2012-09-07 10:21, SYLARBEAR wrote:
Oh, like they did before?
Hosting it in Germany and then Seattle? (we all know Seattle and Köln are basically the same!)

but based on the link posted by Vertigo up there (thanks anways) they held it in Seattle becoz of ease of access and logistic -wise case..not really for rotation whatsoever.... so....maybe its not gonna happen.. :(

#5 fiat_

fiat_

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

It's ok. If you're that concerned that IG wasn't cared for TI2,

next year, IG will be the ones cheered the most, because this time they'll be the defending champions. They'll be the good guys.

At least that's how I hear it works.

#6 EnochElai

EnochElai

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

2012-09-07 10:29, fiat_ wrote:
It's ok. If you're that concerned that IG wasn't cared for TI2,

next year, IG will be the ones cheered the most, because this time they'll be the defending champions. They'll be the good guys.

At least that's how I hear it works.

not that much about IG getting cheered up or not but i want to watch live but going to US is quite expensive ~.~

#7 Suoh_Mikoto

Suoh_Mikoto

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

#1 Seattle again

#8 Akimp

Akimp

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

and what if some african guy wants to watch it live? should be hosted in africa? hell no

#9 slayerjj

slayerjj

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

There are much more ppl willing to pay to watch the matches in Asia rather than the West. I am pretty sure about this.

#10 EnochElai

EnochElai

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:02 AM

2012-09-07 10:44, Akimp wrote:
and what if some african guy wants to watch it live? should be hosted in africa? hell no

why not.. if there's a representing team from Africa. There's no place for u here racist. Now Get lost.