]TPG[Total Punishment Gaming Recruitment

7 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 dyson228

dyson228

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

]TPG[ is a casual, community-based gaming clan. We were started as a CS:S and TF2 clan, but we've since evolved and expanded into many other games, including Dota 2, and DayZ most recently. We have a broad range of skilled players in Dota 2 ranging from very high to just starting, but we're looking for anyone who wants to join for really any reason. We are located mostly in US east, but we have quite a few members who play around the world.

Essentially, as with everyone, we like to win games, but at the same time it can be a lot more fun if you play with a group of friends even if you lose. One memorable game we had someone play their first match ever and another one of us decided to see who could get more deaths before the end of the match. Sad part is that we still ended up winning.

We've dabbled in the competitive scene in CS:S as well as TF2 before and if we get a group of interested people we would have no issues trying to start a comp scene in Dota2 as well. Like I said, we cater to all different types of players and are more or less just out to make some new friends.

If you are interested at all, feel free to check us out at
[MOD EDIT] Or just pop in our Teamspeak 3 server [MOD EDIT] and feel free to chat it up with anyone. As I said before, we play a large variety of games and will always welcome new faces.

We are also holding weekly In-houses every Monday around 8:00pm EST, here is a link to the thread [MOD EDIT]
if you're interested let me know somehow and I'll try to get you in.

If you have any questions, feel free to post it here, or pm me. If you want to keep in the spirit of Dota and call me every name you can think of, feel free.

Also, feel free to add me on steam [MOD EDIT]

]TPG[* Dyson

#2 nebaz

nebaz

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Sign a coontract with zZero and your clan will go from casual community-based clan to top tier team in no time.

#3 dyson228

dyson228

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

Well we play a shit ton of different games and have a ton of different members. We focus on community first, and we'll build teams in the games that have interested members second.

We will probably end up with a few dota 2 teams, but for right now, I want casual-community members first.

#4 dyson228

dyson228

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

Added information about our weekly in-houses

#5 lionholt

lionholt

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

DayZ what? seriously?

#6 dyson228

dyson228

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

It's just an example of another game we recently expanded into.

#7 ImpetuousTiger

ImpetuousTiger

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

#1 what about FAILETZ?

#8 LegoLas

LegoLas

Moderation

• GosuCrew Mods

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hi there,

We don't allow any form of advertisement if its not featured by our website policy. I will be removing the links and proceed to lock the thread. If you need more help regarding this or have anything to say/discuss or any other queries please don't hesitate to contact me in person.

Regards
L

Locked.