Starcraft 2 Teamcup
hosted by Fit4Gaming.de and brodcasted by TakeTV
Six days of Starcraft2-Teammatches in a single-elimination-tournament. We begin on Monday and the round of 128 and continue with one round each day until the final on Saturday.
Each match consists of four 1on1s and one 2on2. You can seed players twice in 1on1s if you want, so two players for a team is enough. Every submatch is in Best-of-1-mode until the semifinals, which are played in Best-of-3-mode (same for the final)
- Signup: NOW
- Round of 128: [date]August 20 2012 19:00 CET[/date]
- Round of 64: [date]August 20 2012 21:00 CET[/date]
- Round of 32: [date]August 21 2012 19:00 CET[/date]
- Round of 16: [date]August 22 2012 19:00 CET[/date]
- Round of 8: [date]August 23 2012 19:00 CET[/date]
- Semifinal #1: [date]August 24 2012 18:30 CET[/date] (broadcasted by TakeTV)
- Semifinal #2: [date]August 24 2012 21:30 CET[/date] (broadcasted by TakeTV)
- Final: [date]August 25 2012 14:00 CET[/date] (broadcasted by TakeTV)
The tournament is hosted by Fit 4 Gaming.
==> [url=http://www.fit4gaming.de/news/view.php?id=3634&ref=gg]Official announcement[/url]
The mappool is determined by a vote on the [url=http://www.fit4gaming.de/index.phpref=gg]homepage[/url] of Fit 4 Gaming.
The winning team receives 500 Euro (approximately 614 US-Dollar right now).
For any questions, suggestions or requests you can contact me at [email protected] - or just post here in the thread of course.