Alchemist tier

38 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:46 AM

im quite surprised why is this hero considered trash tier in modern dota2... i remember durning like WDC or SMM last year aclhe was top ban/pick hero.... burning used to solo with the hero and kill all... just because of the armor nerf doesnt mean that alchemist shouldnt be picked i pick it alot in dota2 and want to promote it ,becuase the hero is so good but people underrate for no reason

#2 Hiero

Hiero

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:38 AM

Medallion killed him :P Aslo there are better str alternatives nowadays, before, peple didn't really play Lycan, Brewmaster and others.

#3 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:48 AM

alche is good on trilane or solo ,but i think its just about trend that some heroes are popular then other (cmon who knew darkseer before J4T picked him and fire showed how imba DS can be) so its the same case but i do hope ppl figure out him early

#4 Rufio-

Rufio-

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

im quite surprised why is this hero considered trash tier in modern dota2... i remember durning like WDC or SMM last year aclhe was top ban/pick hero.... burning used to solo with the hero and kill all... just because of the armor nerf doesnt mean that alchemist shouldnt be picked i pick it alot in dota2 and want to promote it ,becuase the hero is so good but people underrate for no reason

maybe you meant 2 years ago

Ghost scepter, medallion, armor nerf and metagame from farming to push/ganking sent him to oblivion.

#5 mixor-

mixor-

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:29 AM

u guys wait and see, clockwork will make a comback in TI 2

#6 Ren

Ren

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

Medallion kills him due to his armor, or lack thereof.

Same happened to Doom. But we NEED to see Doom at the TI2. This way, Tobi can shout "Doom is back! Doom is back! RUN!"

#7 brasi

brasi

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

well, where are your arguments for ALchemist ?
armor nerf not a big deal, are you kidding us ?
in the case of DS it was a TOTALLY different story. the hero got significantly buffed before J4T picked him, check the changelog, hint: Ulti + Aganim! and later on, when he was almost nerfed to mediocre tier again, received solid buffs for other spells.

#8 ImpetuousTiger

ImpetuousTiger

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

In his interwiev iceiceice said that Alchemist will make a comeback at TI2, I think so too, one of the best carry heroes of this game so far :)
armor? isnt a big problem at least you can pick lich :)

#9 brasi

brasi

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

#7 he was so serious in this interview, i think we can say
ALCHEMIST WILL B BACK!
actually chances of him playing carry Visage is much higher.

#10 Zeyall

Zeyall

Honorary Crew

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

new meta!