Asus A32-F52 battery??

6 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 mumsingle

mumsingle

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

My Inspiron is running on the ac adaptor. The battery icon contains the plug symbol which should mean that it is being charged, but the capacity is indicated as 4% - 'Plugged in not charging'. The battery is new, so presumably the last one was not at the end of its life!!

Any ideas? -thanks Bob Bottomley

Edited by Eresea (Removed the link)

#2 BrknSword

BrknSword

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

What's That???

#3 7_ShininGAngel

7_ShininGAngel

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

what has asus to do with inspiron?

#4 Eresea

Eresea

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

Please don't spam pointless replies. Either help the guy or don't write at all :P

#1 Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your actual inspiron and thta it might not be the battery? You're prolly best of contacting support tbh so they help you. If there's something wrong with the actual laptop you might have to turn it in for repairs... It's Dell...has to be broken somehow :P

and I think one of the former guys was right... why buy an Asus battery for a Dell laptop? o.O it makes no sense xD Dell has its own batteries.

#5 Dinozavre

Dinozavre

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

Why was my post nuked? I told him his battery is dead. I've had that message pop up 5-6 times now and all the times I've had to replace my battery.

#6 Eresea

Eresea

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

#5 But he says the battery is new tho o.O unless he bought it in a "fishy" shop and got a busted one to begin with it shouldn't be dead if it's new ... :S but like i said..why use an Asus battery for a Dell laptop :S

#7 shandong

shandong

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your actual inspiron and thta it might not be the battery? A32-F52 battery http://www.batteriet...us-a32-f52.html
You're prolly best of contacting support tbh so they help you. If there's something wrong with the actual laptop you might have to turn it in for repairs... It's Dell...has to be broken somehow Asus A32-F52 battery http://www.buonabatt...us-a32-f52.html
I think one of the former guys was right... why buy an Asus battery for a Dell laptop? o.O it makes no sense xD Dell has its own batteries.