Recent Matches/VODs

5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Enphetamy

Enphetamy

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

Just an idea, but would anyone, be willing to take a few minutes every day and just drop the links of the recently played VODs, daily? Or some way we can get an organized place to just post the links instead of having individual posts.

I don't know if anyone else has this same issue, but I find games MUCH less enjoyable if I know who the winner is before I see the game. As such, its almost impossible to find out who has been playing without simultaneously finding out who the winner of that match is.

What I'm suggesting is we just post the direct links to the VODs, without uploading them. I know we have a VODs section, but its pretty delayed. Said links would be like Twitch, or Own3d, directly to the caster's video. Perhaps pointless, but I really do hate watching a video without the mystery of the winner.

#2 oOHypeOo

oOHypeOo

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

+1. A good idea imho.
also u can pay a small fee in the dota 2 client and watch many of the matches ingame. If u have Dota2 ofc :P Works rly well

#3 Enphetamy

Enphetamy

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Livestreaming? Or replays of the game?

#4 bluex

bluex

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

If those games are casted by Tobi, it would be upload almost immediately onto his youtube channel. If those casted by Sheever/Purge/Godz/Lumi etc, visit their twitch channel or if its not uploaded, just wait.

But again, just visit the site of those recent matches and there should be links for those vods there.

#5 Enphetamy

Enphetamy

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:27 PM

I suppose the key issue for me was/is, that there are channels that I'm unaware of. Most of the bigger games are casted on more well known channels. The ones I currently know are twitch - ggnetpurge, ggnetsheever, beyondthesummit, lddota, occasionally neodota, maybe ggnetwhatiship. Own3d - dota, itsgosu.

Any other ones that I should know about?

#6 bluex

bluex

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Well, you have pretty much nailed most of them, you also have Triumph, Slesh, Bballin (don't really follow him). Or maybe Russian vodka (aka Versuta, Casper etc) is more of your taste