HellCraft

5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 donnymaniac

donnymaniac

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

So I had no other idea where this should go so am placing it here, if it is in the wrong place, I ask the mods to change it to wherever section it belongs to.
Edit: I intended it to be in the DotA2 Forum, :/ It somehow ended up here, can some one move it please?
------

Why?
To begin with, I find the MM very boring and most of the games I play nowadays are not balanced and never fun, every game is either too easy or too hard, I do not complain, yet until valve comes up with a possible solution to this very complicated problem, I decided to come up with my own.

What?
I started out dota on a private server called HeLLCraft 3.5 years ago, we were about 30 players who played regularly, we had our own bot and stat system, but no one really cared as long as you were nice and played well, in the same manner I decided to make a channel where people like myself could gather and play casually, private games, an inhouse if thats what you wish to call it.

Who?
Losing interest in dota games? Tired of wanna be elitists and players, tired of one sided games that are either too easy too hard, want some thing different?
Then help me create a nice and a friendly community, we can't be perfect but close to that.
We'll take you in if you're new, we'll help as we can and balance teams like it should be done, the purpose is not to gain stats, the purpose is just to enjoy one good game or two in a day.

Where?
I've created a channel in the Dota2 client, 'HeLLcraft'. Tell your friends and everyone you think who is worth it.

Requirements,
If you think you're too good for everyone then please gtfo now, we are ALL AVERAGE PLAYERS.
If you are new, then please announce it before going in game, players around will help I hope.
Manners and decent english.
Skype is recommended but not a necessity.
I'd like to remind you again, we want private games, we could start with a party of 5 players initially, but later on, when we have more players we ll start playing private games.

Help this channel grow, lets bring up our own little community of decent players.

#2 donnymaniac

donnymaniac

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

We started out today, we had 2 games with different player, don\\\'t wait, join us!
Channel 'hellcraft' on DotA2.

#3 PPTPan

PPTPan

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hey,
I'm very interested in your idea of a "new MM" system but: how can i join your channel? how do i get on your server?

#4 donnymaniac

donnymaniac

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

Its not a new MM, its just a private place for decent people to gather and play.
Just look up the channel search for a channel named \"HeLLCraft\" and join us, we\'ve got a game up now, don\'t miss it!

#5 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

Moved on request.

#6 cookiemonster_

cookiemonster_

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:27 PM

no signs of life. no regular cm private match, no mm party. waiting all day long but got nothing.