LatinDota2 Pro League Season 1

8 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Thyton

Thyton

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

In order to lunch our official website LatinDota2 is proud to announce their first Pro League Season 1
What is LatinDota2 Pro League?
•LatinDota2 Pro League is a league that will be played by countries and clubs which will compete weekly for Prizes in Cash and many other surprises.
How can I participate in LatinDota2 Pro League?
•At the moment only invited teams would be part of this league, but if you think your team should get a chance to be part of this first season you could send us your application at [email protected]
How should I fill up the application and which are the requirements?
•Your application should contain a total of 5 members
-Each member should send us their Steam ID:
For more info visit the following link
https://support.stea...=1558-QYAX-1965
This could also help you Steam ID finder:
http://steamidfinder.com/

•Each member should have a minimum of 200 wins toe b considered. “Special cases would be decided by majority of votes made by admins”
How will the pro League be played?
•The Pro League will be played by groups, example Group A-B-C-D etc. Only the top teams with more points will advance to the next round.
Which are the rules and prizes of the Pro League?
•The rules will be updated very soon and as for the prizes we will start with 250$ in Cash guarantee and it will be increasing while we get more support.
Until when will I get my invitation or be able to apply for this League?
•Applications and invitations will start this August 1st and will be closed on August 5th
Will there be a limit of participants?
• At the moment we have a limit of 16 teams but it could be changed depending on the reaction of the community.
When will this league start and for how long will it run?
•Season one will start this August 10th and will finish on August 31st, 3 weeks of full action
How many times will it be played per week?
• It will be played 3 times a week, Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays.
Will there be a live stream?
• Of course all the matches will be on live by our cannel and we will have special active guests who will help us with the commentaries all this in HD by Twitch TV
Will there be prizes for those who follow this tournament?
• Yes LatinDota2 will special prizes for those who follow us during the entire league
Why have you chose Dota2 instead of Dota1?
• Due our previous experience with the tournament we did last time, we try to avoid the stress unless the community ask for it again, if we see a lot of interest then we may host Leagues and tournaments for those who still play Dota1 but at the moment we are only going to focus in Dota2
Are only Latinos allowed to be part of this league?
• At the moment for been our season one we will only focus in the Spanish and Latin-American community (meaning also Spanish teams from Spain can be part of this league) and of course also teams from Brazil would be able to be part of this league because they are a huge part of our identity.

“Todos os times do Brasil que desejam participar da liga Profissional, por-favor entrem em contato através do: [email protected] Valew!”

All rights and final decisions are made by LatinDota2 and its administrators, thanks to everyone:

PS:
LatinDota2 still on Beta and soon will be fully launch we still looking for staff to join us in our English Team and Portuguese team as the Spanish Staff is almost complete applications at [email protected]
;)

#2 CraSh-

CraSh-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

do you have a web page for more info? do you have a g-mail or hotmail adress?

#3 winternight

winternight

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

I guess it is this one.. http://www.latindota...inicio/mainPage or this one latindota2.tv

Needs a lot of work.

#4 Thyton

Thyton

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

Yup as I said we still on Open Beta everything will be done soon, the website is www.latindota2.com and you can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] applications starts tomorrow :)

#5 krigis

krigis

Proof Reader

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:36 AM

Looks like an ambitious project... But if it works out and gets running well it might help the south american/latin scene of Dota 2 which is a good thing of course.

All in all good luck with the project!

#6 Thyton

Thyton

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

Happy to let you know many teams are showing interest in Latin community maybe now this will be the start of a new era since Latin been pretty much ignored in the long Dota history

#7 MightyPain

MightyPain

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:14 AM

paiN or vTi got this :)

#8 Thyton

Thyton

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

We will see I am sure many of this teams will do their very best ^^