Panda passive useless

33 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 GGnet.Ace

GGnet.Ace

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

I am talking about brewmaster's passive of Evasion and critical.I ve never seen this skill making an impact since Panda is played as a tanky caster and people correctly ignore his slight carry potential.You use brewmaster blinking in claping and u spend the fights in ulti form or chasing claping or being chased.And generally u wont deal much damage in right clicks.Do you guys think that this skill should be replaced ?

#2 lalalelelili

lalalelelili

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

hes kinda balanced

so i dont think we should make him any more imbalance

#3 AnakAyam

AnakAyam

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

i agree, i usually play brewmaster with clap stats and ulti. sometimes with haze if the enemy has a physical dps.

#4 TriBal_EnCo.Or3

TriBal_EnCo.Or3

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

hm imo withou that passive panda will be useless when ulti is on cd. after that who dont love that extra crit dmg with autohits while the target is slowed.at late game scales very nice with atk spd auras + dmg aura. a versatile skill without doubt. can change the panda from tanking 2 carry :)

#5 GGnet.Ace

GGnet.Ace

BurNing AM

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

@#3 Ι am talking about competitive .Idc for pubs in pubs I play panda with 3 mkbs hot treads deso...
Its just on most of heroes all their skills cooperate or are usefull on diffrent things.Panda crit and evasion right now is the most useless skill on top picked heroes.

#6 ilogis

ilogis

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Oh yeah, like he has that 2, 3 minutes cooldown ulti every skirmish, and it lasts all combat. What kind of game you are playing (and watching), 20 kills per game?

Not very powerful but far from useless, if that is the case, everyone will go stats instead, and skill will be changed like Jakiro's Macropyre. Brawler has existed from beginning and nobody complained about it. Most competitive players prefer it over stats and Drunken Haze after level 6.

It is perfect fine and he is a little OP now, make a skill stronger mean others have to be nerfed.

#7 venom_

venom_

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

It IS useful at laning phase imo, with stout shield it is a good counter to harrass and crits are always cool:D But you are right, after that panda is all about ulti and neither crit nor evasion is useful.

However, before coming to this skill, Icefrog should remove Phoenix, Techies and Ember totally. these guys are cancer of dota...

#8 Rufio-

Rufio-

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

He's kinda balanced, leave him be. I assume you're coming from using/playing panda POV, but you can feel the impact of evasion/crit when you play against him.

#9 holypepsi

holypepsi

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

that spell makes panda a situational late game semi carry as well. like most other melee str carries, lack of mobility is the biggest problem. in late game panda ulti is not as useful as mid game.

#10 UrE

UrE

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

Evasion is extremely strong in lategame against carries who don't always go for MKB. Itīs just massively underrated.