Tinker gameplay

4 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Wahid145

Wahid145

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

guyz help me pls :( i want to learn tinker .... so pls suggest me how to play this hero, what to do in early game, mid game, late game, his item build etc .. ty in advance ^_^

#2 digestivee

digestivee

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

Tinker is my favorite hero and also one of my strongest. If you are just learning the hero I would suggest using the laser/rocket build rather than the march/rocket build you might see some pros use at times. This is simply because it's alot easier to get to know the hero well.

In early go solo mid preferably, and get a fast bottle. After that a magic wand and/or null should be obtained. Make sure to level up asap, you will want a level advantage. Spam laser as much as possible on your lane opp to harass, and control the runes. If your lane opp is foolish enough to stay around with semi-low hp, save up for both nukes and kill him. If he is passive so you cant finish him off, simply stand behind his creeps and hence forcing him out of exp-range. If you get a nice rune and the lane-pushing allows it, don't hesitate to gank a lane, but don't overdo it, there is no way for a level-advantage then. Just rush BoT asap after the wand/null

Mid: tp around (soul ring really imba btw), farm when no action, gank if possible. Join pushing and teamfights as much as possible. If their carry is farming alone - tp there, rocket from fog, rearm, rocket, rearm, rocket and tp home. This should force him back! A nice item is force staff next for some survival, and then a hex

Late: *** teamfights with march, hexing one hero all fight, eul on another if you have eul. Can also use laser if they have a "right-click-only"-hero.

Tbh only way to learn tinker is to play it - alot! Watch replays when possible, and focus on your earlygame. If you dont *** first 20min you wont do anything rest of game either. It's one of the biggest snowballers in dota 2

#3 Superfly-Naryb

Superfly-Naryb

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

I recommend you read this guide by WinkieDuck.
http://www.playdota.com/guides/6-years-of-tinker-experience

ever since I read that guide, I've been playin' a better tinker in my games. Gl hf

#4 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/thread/958660-whisky-owns-vs-tinker-the-g

#5 nebaz

nebaz

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

Watch replay when FAILETZ played tinker vs NaVi that was some crazy shit