GamersLeague (ex HelloMoto) streaming

9 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 cilium

cilium

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:47 AM

Hi guys! I've just recently joined 2 of my ex teammates from esG in HelloMoto. We got picked up by GamersLeague (the team that had the Serbians that then moved on to Fnatic and also Drayich's team for a little while before they moved on to Reason Gaming) I daresay the stream would kinda look like syndereN's (ofc twice as less insightful but you're going to see what I'm talking about when you tune in :P). We're going to be as transparent as possible. You'll hear everything: We like to joke around with ourselves quite a bit, we discuss picks and lanes a lot and we think that lanes are an essential part of the gameplay actually. Be sure to tune in, I can assure you that you will have a great time.

We have a match against NEXT.kz today so you'll probably see us scrim before that. Our roster is QuiX (captain just as of yesterday), FAILETZ, SavA, PisotMo, ciLium. News should be up soon on GGnet, they've already been posted on GL's website:
http://www.gamerslea...ents&newsID=554

An extract from the news, words I've said:
'I just joined the team some days ago, SavA and FAILETZ are my ex teammates from esG, we know each other very well and we know what our strengths and weaknesses are. I've played with QuiX before and he's a really talented player, I don't even know why Keita let him go in the first place... Pisotmo is the only guy that I don't really know but we're all motivated to practice as much as we have to in order to be one of the very best. We're still trying to figure out our own style and clear out the silly mistakes we usually make in the early game. We know what it takes to be a solid team and we also know it won't happen overnight.'

Stream link: http://www.own3d.tv/...ague/live/43913
It's listed here on GGnet, I'm also gonna update the thread when we start practicing if that's okay :)

#2 anN-

anN-

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:08 AM

is hjort in your team too ?

#3 cilium

cilium

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

GL has 2 teams, 1 International and 1 Norwegian (The organization is Norwegian based) and hjort is the captain of the second team.

#4 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:08 AM

Moved.

#5 besi.sll

besi.sll

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

What happened to Qojqva ? :(

#6 S1lv3r

S1lv3r

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

2012-07-14 10:39, Megabyte-_-ME wrote:
What happened to Qojqva ? :(

pimpalicious and him left the team some days ago.

#7 r0yaLe2k11

r0yaLe2k11

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

oh, shit.. not you cilium

You could have got a better sponsor, even a salary mb.. oh well - GLGL

#8 cilium

cilium

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:12 PM