Dota 2 TA has a BUG? or what?

24 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 kevin67

kevin67

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

It is said, in dota 2, when TA activates Refraction, if the Refraction hasn't been broken, it will not affect the blink dagger. This means, TA can just blink away even after getting a couple of hit.
Anyone one want to make a reseach on this?

#2 p2w

p2w

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

It is meant to be that way in dota 2 at least.

Blink Dagger and Tranquil Boots will not be broken (3 seconds cooldown) if TA still has instances blocking when she got hit. Non-combat consumables, such as Salve, will.

http://www.dota2wiki...emplar_Assassin

#3 ruggy-

ruggy-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

That sounds like a pretty huge buff, she will be impossible to gang early once she acquires blink!!

#4 kevin67

kevin67

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

^ well. That enhanced a lot. I guess not even a single Chinese pro dotaer has noticed this. I really wish they could disregard the DOTA1 and totally switch to dota2 until after TI 2.

#5 Crush3d

Crush3d

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

- Fixed completely-avoided damage from triggering blink dagger's cooldown.

#6 kevin67

kevin67

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

2# u r rite. That's why we discuss it here. She can solo push a line in the late game. With the trap, and refraction, she's one of the hardest to be ganked.

#7 Crush3d

Crush3d

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

If you guys noticed, IG got pretty destroyed by TA today. They didn't figure that TA's dagger won't get triggered when they spammed their spells on her while refraction on.

#8 BeyondWonderland

BeyondWonderland

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

#6 i saw that and i was like,wtf !

#9 Azarkon

Azarkon

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

This makes TA a great late game ganking carry, provided she gets a dagger. She still needs to be babysat / mid solo'd because of the low range and lack of farming skills early game, but there aren't a lot of heroes with the physical DPS and map presence that TA has after she gets her ult and blink.

Still weaker than CK though :P

For the iG vs. Orange game - I think SD and Chen played a bigger role in why iG lost. SD is a game winning hero - the amount of disruption this hero has in a team fight is ridiculous for how little he needs. At the same time, Lina was just a bad pick for iG - that hero is hard countered by TA. Against TA, supports you want to run are Venom, Rhasta, Warlock, SD, and Bane. Doom is great, too, but he's not a support.

#10 pikachis

pikachis

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

ooo.. i missed the games, >.<