Templar Assasin- Itembuild

29 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 paul-tehoctupus

paul-tehoctupus

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hi, i am just wondering about itembuilds on ta. do you prefer force staff or dagger? Myself, i prefer force staff for spamming refraction and just getting a decent manapool as well as using it defensively. also i go vanguard so creeps wont waste your refraction charges. how do you play her? ./discuss pls

#2 Crush3d

Crush3d

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Get dagger.

#3 holypepsi

holypepsi

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

dagger > force staff for offsenive initiation

#4 Star_Scream

Star_Scream

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

With a bottle+wand and sometimes Aquila early on if u want, i almost never run out of mana with her.
And you should get dagger since it has twice the range force staff does. After that you can just adapt to the development of the game Deso/BKB/Manta/MKB/Crits/AC...

#5 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Rush naked blink.

#6 DannyDoedel

DannyDoedel

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

I usually buy branch,tangos,salve,slippers,circlet as start items, then i fetch wraith band and bottle, phase boots afterwards. And then you really need to get that dagger, unless you have a feeling that you can't do shit when blinking in because of disables etc. In this case i prefer BKB first and afterwards dagger, but usually i get dagger first, because with a good early game and level advantage you almost 2-hit some targets before they are even able to react. There are still some professional players like for example Kuroky (in dota 1 though) who barely played dagger and most of the times just rushed bkb, which worked out fine as well. It's really situational, but considering your question force staff and vanguard are the biggest bullshit i've ever seen, it's a total waste of money and hero potential, i highly recommend not doing this.

#7 wagamamaw

wagamamaw

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Forcestaff can't replace blink on lanaya at all I'm affraid, bottle/magicstick will have to make do for mana :)
I will post a full guide on lanayain a few days for those interested in the hero!

#8 cck

cck

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

#6 I'm looking forward to this one

#9 digestivee

digestivee

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

#6 Europes second best Lanaya-player (everyone knows Realdivine #1), looking forward to guide!

#10 paul-tehoctupus

paul-tehoctupus

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

#5 -- vanguard is a rly good item on ta. i only had good results with tanky builds on ta.