Windrunner guide by iG.ChuaN

10 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 LGD.Mali

LGD.Mali

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

After the success of Tim ‘PowerNet’ Moon’s Anti-Mage guide, we are now proud to release our second installment of “Play like the Pros”. This time around, we have asked Wong ‘ChuaN’ Hock Chuan to reveal us the secrets of one of his best heroes, Windrunner. In this hero guide interview, you will get to know everything about this support hero that can sometimes be played as semi-carry. In which circumstances can this hero must be played as support or semi-carry? That’s one of the numerous questions that the Malaysian superstar will answer.

Before going further in this interview, could you please take the time to summarize each of her abilities?

The first ability of windrunner is called shackleshot, it can stun one or two of your enemy heroes for up to 3.75 seconds. The second ability is powershot, this is the ability with AoE and you can use it to attack creeps or enemy heroes. The third ability is windrun, and you can use it to escape or chase your enemy. The ultimate is called focus fire, you can use it when you are trying to get towers or kill your enemy instantly.

Now that we are familiar with each of her abilities, could you please tell us your skill order?

My skill order is usually windrun, powershot, powershot, shackleshot, powershot, shackleshot, powershot, shacleshot, shackleshot, focusfire, windrun, focusfire, windrun, and windrun.

You are a very popular player for a lot of reasons including your excellent Windrunner. Why do you excel with this hero more than others? What makes her that special to you?

I actually do not know it either myself, but I feel comfortable when I am using windrunner. I think I have good senses about how to use shackleshot.

Want to read the full guide interview? http://www.itsgosu.c...-windrunner_589

#2 hiphopNOTpop

hiphopNOTpop

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

imba

#3 CraSh-

CraSh-

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

Is ChuaN a support player? didn't know that

#4 holypepsi

holypepsi

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

i agree with chuan that long lane solo wr sucks...

#5 733

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

#3 He plays support with faith for iG. Zhou, YYF and 430 already play the roles 1, 2 and 3.

#6 BeyondWonderland

BeyondWonderland

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

#3 loh proves him wrong

#7 anN-

anN-

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:08 AM

Gonna watch the DK vs iG first before reading lol

#8 radamanthus

radamanthus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

how dare u call this a guide?

#9 killingindname

killingindname

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

#5 Yeah LoH definitely the best WR for me..

#10 holypepsi

holypepsi

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

VoDs?
i dont remember the last time Navi let LoH wr solo off lane against aggressive dual/tri lane.
its more common Dendi wr solo mid.