Sites to buy Air Tickets online?

3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Danny89

Danny89

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Any suggestion of good sites that i can buy tickets to fly to/from multiple countries in a shot?
Helping my dad to book tickets from Malaysia > West America > Alaska > West America > Malaysia..

A few sites i checked only allow us to fly from our home country or only on certain airlines (detected by IP & cant be changed in the country settings)..
ie. Expedia which seems to only allow me to fly on Air Asia, which only fly to limited international destinations..

Some sites don't seem credible as they request for your credit card info to be charged manually + with a handling fees of +3%..

Thanks in advance!

#2 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

A real travel agency is better than any site always. If you really want to you can check the airline official site but don't be surprised at huge numbers.

You of all people should know this)

#3 weakskill

weakskill

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

find good airline company and check if they have flight to where are you going, they will send you account number to pay in any bank and then they send you email which contains your ticket... this is short version but this is the best

#4 Sarah223

Sarah223

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

http://www.jetradar.com/?ref=15048 is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.