• Please log in to reply

#1 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:40 AM

Lets see what this hero can be used for and why he is not picked in EU/NA much

-Anti pusher:

This hero can just destroy common picked heroes pushes like Enigma/brood if u give him early level 6 with mid solo ,taking towers could be pain in the ass in such scenario

-Global ganks

like with perfectly timed ulti this hero can just gank globaly

-ward like skill

yes i have seen he uses his 2nd skill for vision the casting range is too much ,in some chinese games those vision turn out to be game breaker

-chillin touch

self explanatory

So all in all i want to say that this hero has all the things necessary that are needed to be in current metagame ,he is moslty picked in CN/SEA games alot but EU/NA seems to ignore him dont know why also ,yesterday NEXTKz vs mTw ,AA would have been a perfect pick against mTw's lineup yes but they didnt picked it and just lost the game
p.s quoted my thread from jD

#2 Hamasaki_Fanz

Hamasaki_Fanz

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:17 AM

pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion pappartion

Edit

pappartion is good on 3 lane situation where he solo mid until lvl 6 then ult on enemy trilane.. So it's not so good right now.

#3 Revoir-

Revoir-

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

Yeah, I also dunno why EU ppl don't pick him, his best lane partner, Nessaj, is already on the pool, so why no pick AA?

#4 7_ShininGAngel

7_ShininGAngel

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

I like to pick AA, but like you said only if I see broodmother, furion and such crap in the enemy line up.
And he's both effective solo mid and also as babysitter.

#5 pr0tential

pr0tential

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

his stun isn't reliable which is a big reason alot of heros aren't picked in high competitive play. he also is fairly weak mid compared to the other heros placed there consistently in the current meta.

although i do agree that his global ult on a short cd is a great asset to any team comp

#6 bipib

bipib

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

he still is great hero just ran out of fashion. its the best morphling counter and best dual laner with ck. he's seeing more and more action nowadays

#7 bu

bu

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

^ Stupid comment.

#8 3aserr

3aserr

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

i think hes not picked due to his bad pushing power , and being squishy

but i saw many teams pick him up with only ck

imo hes not used as a solo mid , coz hes not that usefull in game like qop / wr / bm / furion etc
and his bad rune control too

and on a 3pl hes not that good coz there is better baby-sitters such as veno/cm
and he needs level more than any other suport out there , and on a 3pl vs 3pl situation he needs a good postion or hes gonna turn out to feed )

thats my opinion only tho

#9 hellraider

hellraider

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

#6 aa very good but easy to die so hard to play .thus , close the thread :D

#10 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

#6 woh? why is this thread stupid???? its a good thread and yesterday i saw games where AA was picked constantly ,maybe this thread reminded them that AA has lot of potential currently??