Likes and hates on sc2

8 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

what do u like in sc2 in particular and what is the thing that u hate about it??
for me i like the part its the combination of both micro and macro game and really pays off if ur able to do correctly and i hate the part where sc2 has blob vs blob nature in most mu

#2 iii.

iii.

Merlini Zeus

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

battlenet 2.0 sucks beyond FUCK!!!

#3 prOxiShroom

prOxiShroom

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

I hate how severe the counters are in SC2. In Brood War I loved how you don't necessarily lose if you're mostly vultures and your opponent is mostly dragoons. You can still mess the guy up with spider mines. This kind of thing is present in all match-ups in Brood War. In SC2 if you make mostly hellions against stalkers it's instant GG no question about it.

I love the pro scene for SC2 though. The barcrafts etc. That's the coolest thing about SC2 for me.

#4 142536

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

the game is great, I just cant pinpoint anything special atm. the matchmaking system is awesome. after that I have no real comment about it

but I got some things I dislike about sc2

Warning: this list is me whining about the game, the OP asked for it, this may not be my point of view when playing this game in the future, but this is how I feel at the moment about the game.

hate:
that you cant put any midgame pressure as mech.
that mech has no real answer to mutas (due to muta box).
that charge zealots are a goddamn joke in TvP while playing mech.
that mech dont have any mobility.
that I tend to hotkey over my ghosts with tanks
that terran mech has no real defence against immortals
that thor and battlecruisers can be easy countered by just a templar
that hard counters exists.
that mutas require little to no skill in controlling and yet they are so good.
that I cant warp units instant to the battlefield but instead need to go from main base.
that I have higher winrate in 2v2 with Zerg which I know no build order or hotkeys with and wins just by making mutas. than I have with terran which is my main race.
that slayers_boxer never became anything after 2005.
that sc2 has no awesome chat system like in BW.
that protoss death balls steamrolls Terran bio ball
that mech isnt all that viable in TvP
that stupid all ins Tend to win in 1v1 TvT
that whenever I feel proud of myself I watch the replay and realize that he was a scrub. ;_;

as you can see its alot about mech, thats due to I am a great fan of goody's mech play and I have also been playing mech now over the past weeks. (if you wonder why)

and do understand, im a chobo, im really bad at this game and my mechanics are not even close to perfect. so you have to due in mind that some of this hatred can be due to me being bad, failing ingame etc. and if you got some advice then I will be happy to get it! :)

my rank is here: ( http://www.sc2ranks....96661/ReDTerraN )

#5 R1ou

R1ou

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

Dislikes: Zerg, I hope you leave me alone you shits.

#6 inco

inco

Akke Chen

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

- Craftmatic making threads pretending he's high level and everyone else is a noob
- 142536 shooting down his threads with witty replies
- Overall easier game than BW, making it more relaxed and fun

Dislikes:

- Blob/1 battle phenomenon
- Not the same versatility as BW
- Not the same skill gaps as in BW, making it less impressive to watch the pros

#7 speedle

speedle

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Graphic, Campaign, fluid gameplay (micro in BW, what a pain in the ass. No units seems to do what you want them to do :)))

Dislikes:
The rest
Honestly, the game and the community/clan/tournament structur (despite the great effort they put into it) kinda sucks. At this point, I cant tell if its just a matter of development or the fact, that they walked into a dead end blindly.
I miss BW, but I cant play it anymore. Everything is atrophied, because of sc2.
Whatever. The times are over. And I hope sc2 will become as great as BW. Time will tell.

#8 StarSLayeR

StarSLayeR

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

Dislikes : terran is about twice as hard as any other race to play

#9 KssS-

KssS-

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

dislikes: the game (lol) as many other pointed out the nature and gameplay of sc2 is just not joyful most of the time hopefully they change design of the game ,expecting alot from hots