2v2 Bronze2Gold Tournament

1 reply to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 RuneKatashima

RuneKatashima

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

Hello, everyone. On battle.net I am known as RuneK.

Next week on Monday I will be hosting a Bronze2Gold 2v2 tournament for all those leagues to enter. Later that week I will be holding a 2v2 tournament for Plat2Masters. I will stream and cast the whole event. I will do this every week until I find a reason not to. I have support from a small group of people, as this is my first tournament I am holding. I hope to have about 4 casters, likely 2 for this tournament every time I hold it.

If I find that people are interested and want to join and/or watch I will eventually hold a cash prize for such a tournament. As it stands there is still a chance to win a cash prize for people who win multiple times as per the rules.

Please review the rules and provide feedback. Please join, please watch. I feel 2v2 is something that can be legitimized and I hope to take it far, even having "pro" teams. I want to make that happen.

I have a chance to have sponsors for this event but I need to prove to them that people are interested in such an event. If I can get that interest, I can offer larger prize pools.

Soon I hope to have custom maps made just for this tournament (that may catch Blizzard's eye for the ladder, who knows?) but most importantly offer a fun and balanced map.

This is incredibly important to me. Thank you for your time.

Tournament Link: http://www.z33k.com/z/l78

#2 RuneKatashima

RuneKatashima

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

Any interest, perhaps? Feedback?