Post denies

3 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 Jeezus

Jeezus

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

I have seen difference in policies with regards to POST DELETED OR DENIES IN TEAMLIQUID and ggnet ,there are really major difference, TL doesnt delete comment and shows the comment while saying that USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS post ! while GGNET just delete the comments and dont even show it, !! so is this policy any good? i think comment should be viewable !! ok NEXT thing is the basis of comment denial im seeing every now and then random comments getting denied ,even if the person uses hard words like *fucking etc to express his opinion it gets denied ,this is not the case with TL and i have to say TL is more accurate in both cases so what u think

#2 Legolito

Legolito

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

cool story brah

#3 ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ngazirrrrrrrrrrrrr

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

You see those news videos of violence or graphic disasters? They censor the images. Same for offensive language. Some things a warning will do, but that is not nuked.

#4 LML

LML

Senior Moderation

• Advanced Member

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

If you have any concerns with our moderation or another member feel free to contact a moderator himself (like me).
Just as a note, on TL.net are also denied comments, those that say "--- Nuked ---" or w/e, and hard words such as "fucking" shouldn't be denied as long as they're not directed towards another member of our community.

In case of any further questions, or if you notice such false comment denies again, feel free to send me a PM.

*Locked*