LedionDreamzSS master of "Unplug Gaming"
Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:54 AM
Julius 'Julz' Deleon ©
Hiroshi 'Yoshi' Yoshimoto
Joshua 'Owey' dela Cruz
Lloyd 'LA' Alfred
Patrick 'JyC / 19' Pascua
Do you believe that the sudden lost of internet connection was unintentional or intentional?
1. They all got disconnected all at once without prior notice and they know that they have an advantage with the last save game.
*If they have poor internet connection they will just experience lag issue and their ping will just fluctuate but sudden disconnect from their internet, it must be something that you unplug the or restart the internet.
2. Having a 30 ping is a good internet connection.
* when you turn off and turn on the internet connection this is when we experience disconnection issue. The ping spikes from 30 to 500 even up to thousand and then play smoothly again. And if they just turn off and turn on fast the internet connection, the player will reconnect again in time.
3. When they manage to reconnect to the game, one of their player will be totally disconnected maybe because for them not to save the game and remake to the last save game.
* If they share same internet connection and one of them manage to reconnect to the game. Then why is the other player wasn't able to. It's either they've turn off the computer which makes it disconnect or sign off to the client that they are using(Garena or Playcybergames).
They got a huge advantage at the start of the game and going mid game they got easily picked one by one and they did the UNPLUG GAMING STYLE.
They were losing from the start and they did the UNPLUG GAMING STYLE.
I don't know what's the verdict of this i think ggGodz gave the win to InvRed
*Did not watch the game
*Did not watch the game
Against Ideal for tie breaker
* Good game and well played by Drmz = no internet disconnection
Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:07 AM
Dreamz vs Ideal
- Dreamz Leading take down bottom barracks
- Half HP middle barracks
- Naga siren 5slot = Manta , Radiance , Tarassque , BOT , Cuirass
And this :
14:43 [All] (PlayCyberGames) DrmzLed-CyJ-SS: 13306ms, DrmzLed-La-SS: 1956ms, DrmzLed-Yosh-SS: 381ms, DrmzLed-Owey-SS: 340ms, DrmzLed-JuLz: 327ms,
45:58 [All] (PlayCyberGames) DrmzLed-JuLz: 4735ms, DrmzLed-La-SS: 4676ms, GIGABYTE]iD-nn: 39ms, GIGABYTE]iD-Bz: 39ms, GIGABYTE]ID-TF: 38ms,
45:58 [All] (PlayCyberGames) GIGABYTE]iD-Oxl: 33ms, DrmzLed-CyJ-SS: 28ms, DrmzLed-Yosh-SS: 28ms, DrmzLed-Owey-SS: 27ms, GIGABYTE]iD-min: 22ms,
46:00 [All] (PlayCyberGames) DrmzLed-Yosh-SS: 22676ms, DrmzLed-Owey-SS: 11940ms, DrmzLed-CyJ-SS: 9789ms, DrmzLed-JuLz: 913ms, DrmzLed-La-SS: 569ms,
Are you saying they will unplug it even they are the one whos leading?..
Come on Dude dont be ignorant
I think you did not watch the replay:
Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:27 AM
Indeed they have a huge lead in early games but you should analyze the situation they got picked one by one and they unplug. On that situation Ideal got caught up with levels and even have level advantage that time because they killed their carry before disconnection start. Well technically no save file. Why not try for yourself?. Play garena unplug your net and then ask your teammate how much is your ping. Let's see what's the result or better record your screen and i know you'll get the same result(4000ping). If their internet is unstable they should lag first. They will experience a little delay in game. Like 1 or 2 sec delay when you have 100pings up. But in this situation, this is totally an internet disconnection. Either your stupid or an idiot.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users