• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

lion finger lina laguna :P

#4 holypepsi

holypepsi

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

shes smiliar to sa, with weaker early+mid game, better late game and better early game chasing power. i think her evasion blur needs a buff. one of the weakest passive defensive ability for agi melee.

#5 XerxoR

XerxoR

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

PA is actually buffed in dota 2 compared to dota 1 in a way which most people dont realize. Previously you couldn't buy and utilize phase boots on her properly because war3 wont let you phase and crit/bash at the same time. Thats possible in dota 2 so its kind of a buff but really depends how you take advantage of it.

#6 Alyyx20Jeanette

Alyyx20Jeanette

ZSMJ Medusa

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

#4 But then again those 24 dmg and 700hp or having pt with 30% IAS and 900hp :)

#7 BeyondWonderland

BeyondWonderland

Hex0r PotM

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

#4 you still don't get phase cause her spells are too spammable

I think she'll never be a pick in comp dota,as she never was in dota.

#8 Crown1

Crown1

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:04 PM

#3 i actulay think her passive spell is very good in late game when spell damage does not do much any more, i think she would do great with a anti mage build:

Fast bf ( 2 hit creep waves with crit) and works great with her 5 sec blink+ 100% atack speed buff

You lack a bit in escape mechanisms but your blink is not that bad..since it does have a 5 sec cooldown
I really find Mortred devastating in the late game, if you can reach it that far.

#9 Crown1

Crown1

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

#6 for the moment i agree, but who knows how the game changes. Remember lycan ? 10 months ago he was never ever ever picked, and now if it is a rare thing to don't see him first banned, and this is with some nerfs to hes wolves.
Who knows? I would really like to see Mortred in competitive scene, i really want to see what the PROes can do with this hero

#10 XerxoR

XerxoR

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

#5 #6

I dont know about you but I dont really buy phase for the damage it gives. Sure PT gives a little bit more hp and more AS but in the current metagame where everything is so mobile phase is one of the best items. I sometimes regret even having to sell phase on some heroes at the very late game for BOT simply because of the "phase". People take it for granted but actually being able to phase past units/creeps and not get blocked really does make a difference throughout the game. The MS is also amazing to escape/chase. Sure PA has dagger, blink strike but lets face its never bad to have more MS/chasing abilitys/escaping.

Juggernaut is a monster now by the way with phase since he has no slowing ability and can crit each time while chasing with phase. Use to be so annoying in dota 1 to chase people with him with phase on and no crit.