10 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Boberg

Boberg

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hey!

First off, I'm not sure if this belongs to the "Strategy" och "Media" forum. The video itself has to do with strategy so I'll go with that.

I've recently finished creating a basic Dota 2 support guide. It's a movie guide with voice audio. I've split it into 4 parts and I'd love the see what you guys think of it!

I'm not completely satisfied myself, but I mostly did it to improve my editing skills aswell as try out some stuff. If you've got some comments about the actual editing (or music, created the advanced 4 chord song myself lol :wink:) feel free to leave a comment about it! Would be appreciated!

P.S I do know I miss some important stuff aswell as some important wards. But keep in mind that it's the first guide I've ever created.

Part 1 - Picking Phase
[url][/url]

Part 2 - Laning
[url][/url]

Part 3 - Use the jungle
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cQyk9EriOw[/url]

Part 4 - Warding
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FAR3anz4RA[/url]

Hope you like it and thanks in advance for any constructive critisism!

#2 Rightkillthaz

Rightkillthaz

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:39 AM

Will watch it now and edit later, but you said "och" instead of "or" :)

EDIT: Very basic and well made guide. Not really that much more to say.

#3 Boberg

Boberg

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

2012-06-14 11:39, rightkillthaz wrote:
Will watch it now and edit later, but you said "och" instead of "or" :)

EDIT: Very basic and well made guide. Not really that much more to say.

Do I? In what part? I haven't even noticed that haha, thanks for pointing out though.

And thanks for the kind words!

#4 Evilm

Evilm

Mania Earthshaker

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

I like your voice :D apart from my doubts about Omniknight being a roamer or that supports don't use mid lane I give it thumbs up : )

ed: is "magic bush" ward working in D2 too? you shall mention that one

#5 Boberg

Boberg

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

Thanks Evilm!

Omniknight is indeed not a real roamer and to be totally honest I haven't realised myself that he was set as a roamer/ganker before you pointed out, lol.

Sure you can go mid as a support but it's occasionally, and then you are usually more of a mid-game semi-carry/ganker. I would not call that playing support really.

I've missed that one, and would love to add it now after publishing the video, but unfortunately I cannot.

Thanks for the constructive critisism!

#6 Rightkillthaz

Rightkillthaz

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

"First off, I'm not sure if this belongs to the "Strategy" och "Media" forum." It's in this post, nothing much. But some people might have problems understanding it :P

#7 Boberg

Boberg

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

2012-06-15 22:29, rightkillthaz wrote:
"First off, I'm not sure if this belongs to the "Strategy" och "Media" forum." It's in this post, nothing much. But some people might have problems understanding it :P

Oh alright, I though you meant in the guide!

Cheers for pointing out! :)

#8 TUTILUTAS

TUTILUTAS

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

omni is for sure a roamer, start with boots fast ms and slow aura he can kill anyone, and if he get low he just heal, cant die heal good

#9 Boberg

Boberg

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

2012-06-17 17:16, TUTILUTAS wrote:
omni is for sure a roamer, start with boots fast ms and slow aura he can kill anyone, and if he get low he just heal, cant die heal good

Yes, this can indeed work, I have infact seen it a few times. He might not be the most popular roamer but it is possible.

#10 TUTILUTAS

TUTILUTAS

Full-Team Black Hole

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

and if u want fast movement speed rent bicycle and grab some powerbars, now u rdy to catch anyone and can club them down with that great attack dmg