What are with random headline news now

27 replies to this topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

#1 BIGLOLZ

BIGLOLZ

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:17 AM

Why is a video from holyhexor frontpage headlines on gosugamers. I don't have a problem with that personally but then you may as well have a frontpage headline for every dotacinema and wodota video every week cause its basically the same thing.

There should be tons of stuff gosugamers can do that contribute more to the DotA community because the qualifiers are going on right now. I think the one thing all forum members can agree on is that we would like an interview with all 3 pinoy teams who lost asking them about their feelings, an interview and review of the happiness of all DotA players and fans that there will be no pinoys at the next International, some pictures of pinoys crying after the game (you can just subsitute it with any pictures of crying pinoys if none of those photos exist postgame).

Surely some news member here can take my advice and add value to the site.

#2 Y-fi

Y-fi

Merlini Zeus

• GosuCrew Mods

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

I would prefer a hexor video to the crap ton of bullshit I just read.

#3 ggity

ggity

Random Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

what part of the "gosugamers affiliate" did u miss>?

#4 Raistlin

Raistlin

Honorary Crew

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

We also do news for the videos of DotaCinema. We feel that a mix of news is good. We're sorry you don't feel the same. :(

#5 Borntolag

Borntolag

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

The real question is why would you put hexor's new video on headline news? Let's be honest, the guy now is not even close to high skill and the video itself features shitty scenes...

#6 BIGLOLZ

BIGLOLZ

Ahh, fresh meat!

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

You guys have just ruined a potential hate thread against pinoys. well done guys, I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well to dota people.

Thread ruined.
30 day bans for all posters after OP for not being able to guess what the thread was about.

#7 Borntolag

Borntolag

REPORTED!

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

We have totally understood what were you trying to do but we couldn't give less amount of fucks. So I just decided to say what I think, hexor isn't worth of headline news.

Beat it, pinoy hate was a yesterday thing in an already locked thread, slowpoke.

#8 Supatroll

Supatroll

Repick Meepo

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

We feel that a mix of news is good.

what kind of mix do you mean? a mix of useless uninteresting news and great news? is that something we should be happy about?

ok

#9 Zeyall

Zeyall

Honorary Crew

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

#7 how about you leave the page?

#10 BroSnail

BroSnail

Dendi Pudge

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:19 PM